What's new

If these pics dont make you want to hit hillsdale fairgrounds then....oh well.

Jim C.

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
548
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)
If these pics don't make you want to hit hillsdale fairgrounds then....oh well.

These are from the infield.
 

Attachments

  • hillsdaleold.webp
    hillsdaleold.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 241
  • hillsdaleold1.webp
    hillsdaleold1.webp
    9.1 KB · Views: 249
Re: If these pics don't make you want to hit hillsdale fairgrounds then....oh well.

Cool Jim, I love seeing old nostolgic photos such as those. Got that detector yet? D
 
Re: If these pics don't make you want to hit hillsdale fairgrounds then....oh well.

OK! Let's go! :icon_thumleft: :headbang:
 
Re: If these pics don't make you want to hit hillsdale fairgrounds then....oh well.

fistfulladirt said:
Cool Jim, I love seeing old nostolgic photos such as those. Got that detector yet? D

Not yet! But I'm lookin. Not in a big hurry but I want to find one by mid to late Sept. I love detecting in the fall. I'm trying to catch a deal on an explorer 2 with an inline probe but they seem to be going for more than I expected them to be. I won't use any other detector. Just stubborn that way. Wish the probes werent so expensive. I'll nab one soon. There are a few detectors on ebay right now but without the probe and there reserves are a little to steep, at least according to me. First place I'm gonna hit though is Hillsdale fairgrounds. So much open space and so much potential for at least one good old find. The finds there are few and far between but they are still there.
 
Re: If these pics don't make you want to hit hillsdale fairgrounds then....oh well.

Great pics Jim! Haven't been out there yet. I'd like to hit that area someday. Thanks for sharing :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: If these pics don't make you want to hit hillsdale fairgrounds then....oh well.

Nice pics! :thumbsup:

HH
 
Re: If these pics don't make you want to hit hillsdale fairgrounds then....oh well.

oh ya
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom