What's new

If you want this bag of halves from the vault, you have to take all these...

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
412
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
All my Half Box sources dried up this week with the holiday and being too busy to place any orders so I decided to do some bank hopping. Had some good luck and even scored my first silver Ike. The teller says, "If you want this bag of halves from the vault, you have to take all these from my tray..." Ok - sure, she then hands me $14 in loose halves and Ikes - I quickly spy a silver dollar. It was only an Ike proof but was my 1st. I pocket the loose and grab the bag. Double score, a couple silvers in the loose and my 1st silver Ike. The bag had half a dozen 40%s out of $60.

Maine_Jim
 
Upvote 0
Very nice work!

Those silver Ikes are RARE to find in the wild, and all silver halves are good silver halves.

Silvaaaa

~Dave
 
Hey Jim, in the Winter do you guys ride thru the drive thrus looking for silver ? I wondered if the snow would slow you down. Cheers, Jim
 
Once in a while. If I have my 4 year old with me it is a lot easier but your odds drop.

Maine_Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom