What's new

IHP and a surprise Civil War button

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wasnt going to post tonight as all I found was clad, wheats and one IHP. I found a button too but did not clean it up till I got home. Turns out its a really nice condition Civil War era Mass. Volunteer Militia. I dont think it is rare or know how it got to eastern shore of Maryland but any info appreciated
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    136.4 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 38
Massachusetts militia and a nice one at that. I have always wanted to dig one of those!
 
Congrats on the injun and nice button
 
Nice finds toasted, I hope I can get back on a roll like you've been enjoying.
 
great_find.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Nice finds. That button is great.
 
That button is a beauty
 
Nice finds, and that is a great looking button.
 
Button still has tons of gilt left on it,nicccceee.
 
Hello toasted. Two very nice finds. The image on the button is great. Good Luck. C9
 
Great button. Congrats
 
The button is in very nice condition congrats ..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom