Melissa Archibald
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 26, 2014
- Messages
- 60
- Reaction score
- 31
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I'll probably wait until Monday to head to the park
The parks will probably be jammed in the mornings this weekend, I'll probably wait until Monday. I did send an email to the ranger at Saguaro National Park West here and Jeff emailed me back and was shocked I asked for permission to MD in the park I guess not many people do, it was no of course as I thought it would be but wanted to ask anyway, you never know. But he was so nice about it and pleased I asked.
The parks will probably be jammed in the mornings this weekend, I'll probably wait until Monday. I did send an email to the ranger at Saguaro National Park West here and Jeff emailed me back and was shocked I asked for permission to MD in the park I guess not many people do, it was no of course as I thought it would be but wanted to ask anyway, you never know. But he was so nice about it and pleased I asked.







