What's new

Im back...and with more fever then before!

Alchemy

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
339
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beautiful Burnett county, WI
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm back...and with more fever then before!

Hi'ya!

I'm back to the forum, but with more fever for md'ing then before, 'cept now, I can finally walk!
I hope that WI people take me up on my offer...cause the area is screaming for attention!

It's just good to be back too though!
 
Re: I'm back...and with more fever then before!

Welll glad your back and are able to hunt again ! it will be great to see your finds! I am guessing your going to be making up for lost time ?
 
Re: I'm back...and with more fever then before!

Mental Granny said:
Welll glad your back and are able to hunt again ! it will be great to see your finds! I am guessing your going to be making up for lost time ?

Well, I wish I could, and I'll do my best...
The lost times I listed in the WI forum....there is no way I could ever do what I "used" to be able to do (and that stinks) since I lost the use of my left leg (in part)

But now that I've decided to share the cool hunting place, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Bring it on back ya know...
I do venture down there, but have to watch each and every step (aye yi yi....sheet that makes me fell old!) lo....yet, I'm not!
 
Re: I'm back...and with more fever then before!

Well it is all good anyway ! :icon_sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom