im back kids

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
i'm back kids

i had to take some time off the forum,, i was being a real jerk !! i got caught up in the negative stuff.... i'll try to be a nice guy now...anyway, i've been watching, and congrads to all on some real nice finds !!!! i've been getting out almost everyday, here's most of my finds since i left.....

Attachments

• merc n stuff.jpg
    merc n stuff.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 822
  • ring .jpg
    ring .jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 856
  • relicy.jpg
    relicy.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 859
  • qts.jpg
    qts.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 862
  • merc n stuff.jpg
    merc n stuff.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 827
  • L cents.jpg
    L cents.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 822
  • L cents.gif
    L cents.gif
    191.9 KB · Views: 818
Upvote 0
Re: i'm back kids

Dang, some great old finds you have! Nice jews harp, I have found a few here in Germany just like it. The silver speaks for itself. Congrats and HH, Mike

Jerk? Huh? You just wanted to post a lot of coins at once, right? ;) :D

Keep swinging with passion, dude!

BDD...Kirk

Good Lord !!! You have a lifetime of finds for some of us. Great to have you back. All I can think of is WOW.
Burdie

Man, you’ve been at work. I don't think that can be topped, WTG. What inscription does the bird leg band have on it? Thanks for posting.

HH

Awesome, Awesome finds...(shaking head in jealous disbelief..)

"Time off" my butt!!! You've been busy there Green. Fabulous finds.
Welcome back.
-MM-

Nice to see ya buddy, I can relate ;D

Great batch of finds dude!
Is the ring a gold wire type of ring?
I got one of those last year...
the very first signal of the day showing my ex to be
the ropes of MD'ing at a schoolyard.
It was a fun day that started out good.

smiles!
BDoo

Hey, we know that it ain't easy being green. I got a little "cranky" recently, but the really cool folks in this forum sweetened me right up in no time. Live and let live and go with the flow. Whatever happens if it doesn't kill you then it makes you better.

WTG Rickster!! ;D Some really great stuff there...still need to dig out that buckle I have with the two prongs like yours...wonder if anyone can help date it for us...hint hint... :P ;)

Keep up the great work!
Hank 8)

Welcome back Green ! good to see you and those awesome finds :o man those are sweeeeeet congrats ;)

Green can you leave us something to find ;D

Just kidding with you. Those are some beauties.

Here in Florida, at least this side, it is a little difficult even though I am sure they are out there, to find nice ones.

Welcome back and congrats on the nice finds.

JP

well I will tell ya this much, YOU have found some awesome finds... welcome back too... am in awe of all your goodies...

HOLY S#%& Green....are you sure you haven't left anything out! Awesome...Awesome...Awesome!

well goddamn green! you have been on fire!! :o :o :o

Welcome back! Man, you've been busy...just look at all those incredible finds. A great assortment of everything. Am I on your Christmas list? :D

;) RR

Nice finds! Congrats!

I dug up the same button as you -- the one with the two shields and a crown above it. If you find out anything about it. Please let me know!

Cheers,
Bman

Thats a huge assortment of FANTASTIC finds. I have a friend on another forum who finds great things just like yours everyday. ;D

Rick, Im going to print these out and wallpaper my detector room!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back