Sticks

May 22, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Dredge, M-7 wave table, Prospector Highbanker MD20
J.O.G Trommel
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You don't have the fever because you've been doing it long enough. I'm going to save that file Hoser John posted," mining contract." I will never again enter a verbal agreement when it comes to mining. I've seen this exact same thing play out over and over again. Any disagreements need to be resolved immediately, if one goes to work pissed it festers like cancer. When you have a group of three, that is always one too many. If you ever find your self talking smack to another person out there about someone else. Pack it up and go home, to continue is just prolonging the inevitable. I wasn't there not my fight, but once posted in here it brought many bad trips back fresh in my mind. It's only gold.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your right. For some reason I cant open what hoser posted.

I was wondering with all of the trashing what was going on. I'm glad that you cleared it up Omni. Anyone asking 30% at less than 1oz/hr is doing their best to really make money off of you. Then to come here and trash this thread was really unacceptable.

littlenugget1

Jan 23, 2014
caldwell,id
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
welll you guys it was not me that started this about our mining season. so any of you that will let roy on your claims have a great time with and good luck and the best for you .

And for the face mask you left it did not have your regulator in it and that you know.

the other stuff that you left was because you could not get it on your truck.

But thank you for leaving it with us it came in handy for the flooding that came after you went home

this will be my last post on this subject.

Good luck Roy

goldgit'r

Apr 18, 2011
Florence S.C.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are a few things that will destroy a friendship and money is at the top of the list.
A good understanding is important but being truthful and doing what you agree to do is more important!
I still believe a firm handshake should be sufficient and it is in a lot of cases but there are exceptions and I have been burned more than once believing that a mans word was his bond.

Wes

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Yep Omni, some people just don't get the point! you are right that these kinds of chit-chats need tobe done OFFLINE so the environmental wacos don't pickup on this and also try to use it against us! Goodluck on next summers run! Hope to meet you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread