What's new

Im in the water again !!

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in the water again !!

3.5gr. 18 kt wedding band first GOLD sent surgery , I like it !!
 

Attachments

  • 101_0073.webp
    101_0073.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 465
Upvote 0
Re: I'm in the water again !!

Glad you are feeling better . That did not take long . Welcome back we missed your postings . :hello2:
 
Re: I'm in the water again !!

GREAT NEWS , GLAD YOUR DOING OK AND BACK IN THE WATER AND ALLREADY FINDING RINGS :icon_thumleft:

:icon_pirat:
 
Re: I'm in the water again !!

nice job Ron
 
Re: I'm in the water again !!

Nice 18 K , Ron...welcome back..I'm glad that you are all better and are now able to get back to detecting

Lorraine
 
Re: I'm in the water again !!

Nice one Ron! That will make your back feel better.
 
Re: I'm in the water again !!

Welcome back Ron!

Hope it is the first of many more!

Bob
 
Re: I'm in the water again !!

Can not keep a good man down, nice ticket :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: I'm in the water again !!

Congrats on the GOLD ring and welcome back :icon_thumright:
 
Re: I'm in the water again !!

welcome back and congrats on the nice ring!
 
Re: I'm in the water again !!

See Ron...a little R and R didn't hurt you at all. You
are right back finding the gold again. Well done.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Re: I'm in the water again !!

I am glad you were able to get out and enjoy the sounds of the surf again. You didn't miss your touch at finding gold either.
 
Re: I'm in the water again !!

Glad to see you are better and out hunting again. Congrats on the gold.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom