Mr. Digger
Hero Member
- Joined
- Nov 25, 2014
- Messages
- 724
- Reaction score
- 2,001
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- MASATHVSETS
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Equinox 800, SE pro
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I'm into the 1600's !!!!!!
Here is a sampling of my recent finds, highlighted by my first 1600's coin.....a 1693 William & Mary halfpenny. So, I get my first 17th century coin before I get my first SLQ? The detecting gods work in mysterious ways. No matter...I'm happy!
-MD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ19qTx-mRf8xm_qhu2f1MA
Here is a sampling of my recent finds, highlighted by my first 1600's coin.....a 1693 William & Mary halfpenny. So, I get my first 17th century coin before I get my first SLQ? The detecting gods work in mysterious ways. No matter...I'm happy!
-MD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ19qTx-mRf8xm_qhu2f1MA
Attachments
-
N_AB.webp26.9 KB · Views: 254 -
N_BQB.webp45.7 KB · Views: 231 -
N_BQF.webp39 KB · Views: 237 -
N_Buttons.webp34.8 KB · Views: 254 -
N_hame.webp21.8 KB · Views: 236 -
N_IH.webp41.9 KB · Views: 227 -
N_lock.webp22.5 KB · Views: 230 -
N_silver.webp16.4 KB · Views: 232 -
N_WMB.webp48.6 KB · Views: 245 -
N_WMF.webp34.3 KB · Views: 253
Upvote
86







