Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm sorry Ms. Jackson...

"...I am for real. I never meant to make your daughter cry. I apologize a trillion times. I am for real."

"Turn on, tune in, drop out."

"Wake up sheeples, take your head out of the sand."

"I'm breaking in, I'm shaping up, I'm checking out of the prison buzz. This is it, the apocalypse. Welcome to the new age."

Dissidents, confidants, sycophants, extremists, nepotists, nihilists, hypocrites, and others all draw breath from the same air. We all wake up in the morning, step outside, take a deep breath, and then get real high. No gunman on my doorstep, no drone dropping bombs up in my neighborhood, no wire taps, nobody coming to take my gun.

I'm the first to go down, I'm number one on the government's hit list. I have the ability to recognize and potentially influence. I understand, I'm waking up, I'm controlling my emotions. They fear most those who have the most potential to influence change. They fear most those they do not understand. They fear most those they cannot control.

Turn on, tune in, drop out. Why do you do what you do? Let them come, there is one dwarf yet in Moria who still draws breath.

Crispin..et al.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
"...I am for real. I never meant to make your daughter cry. I apologize a trillion times. I am for real."

"Turn on, tune in, drop out."

"Wake up sheeples, take your head out of the sand."

"I'm breaking in, I'm shaping up, I'm checking out of the prison buzz. This is it, the apocalypse. Welcome to the new age."

Dissidents, confidants, sycophants, extremists, nepotists, nihilists, hypocrites, and others all draw breath from the same air. We all wake up in the morning, step outside, take a deep breath, and then get real high. No gunman on my doorstep, no drone dropping bombs up in my neighborhood, no wire taps, nobody coming to take my gun.

I'm the first to go down, I'm number one on the government's hit list. I have the ability to recognize and potentially influence. I understand, I'm waking up, I'm controlling my emotions. They fear most those who have the most potential to influence change. They fear most those they do not understand. They fear most those they cannot control.

Turn on, tune in, drop out. Why do you do what you do? Let them come, there is one dwarf yet in Moria who still draws breath.

Crispin..et al.

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
a dwarf? figured you to claim wizardry

I feel more of an elf myself

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
a dwarf who would rather be hacking orc necks than seeing what became of say friend and enter.

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love d&d....and MtG....ooooohhhhh man....my nerd spidey senses are tingly w joy... Dark elf wizard here... Lol

-beav3r

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread