im thinking about giving up on TNet...

Hi, nice finds glad your pc app is working ok now.

found my first IH this year an 1882 but toasted, hope to find one as good as yours this year

You gotta put a quarter in it sometimes.

Its my second IH and second barber dime

Ok everyone i will try this again... its been doing this to me for almost a year takes forever to post my pics and stories

I want to buy her a new AT Pro and a phone, but she won't talk to the old creeper. I thought someone said there is a new megabit rule for posting on the site. It's a shame, she finally gets on a good spot and now all the sudden she can't get the pix up?????

If you use tapatalk app onyou phone pics come up easily. ..I have it as do some others!!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

LOL good idea RJ, and iffn your keyboard acts up pee on it!

I didn't pee on mine; I spilled a whiskey and coke on it! I just bought it a couple of weeks ago. At least the one it replaced still works. To get rid of the drink, I turned it upside down, with the wet end a little lower, on top of the trash can under my desk. After a while I sprayed some water on it so the sticky drink wouldn't gum it up. Then turned it upside down again. After about 2 hours I started using it again. Suddenly my screen changed from eBay to MSN to a news story, and I don't remember where it went from there. I went back to the old one and let the new one drain until the next day. Now the 'c' key doesn't 'register' when I hit it. I'll have to pull the cap off and do some more cleaning. BHG, don't leave, we need your input, stories, and pictures! Please stay!

Last edited:
You could choice not to have a mobile phone like me & the problem goes away. Too many young-uns with no patience in the world, they lose connection & their life is over...makes me laugh. They need some perspective.

Last edited:
Nice finds, looks like you've got a nice old spot to hunt. HH :treasurechest:

You could choice not to have a mobile phone like me & the problem goes away. Too many young-uns with no patience in the world, they lose connection & their life is over...makes me laugh. They need some perspective.

Lol! You are assuming everyone that loves their phone is young..don't be so judgemental..

Lol! You are assuming everyone that loves their phone is young..don't be so judgemental..

No its not exclusively the young, never thought that. I hate all mobile users equally regardless of age...lol But we are at the stage where this generation has known nothing different.

No its not exclusively the young, never thought that. I hate all mobile users equally regardless of age...lol But we are at the stage where this generation has known nothing different.
People also used to live in caves...:laughing7:

SS

Hold the power supply, turn the monitor 90 degrees to the right or left, and cough.

I'm old... and stubborn.. and set in my ways I guess.. I use my computer to do stuff on the web and I use my phone to call people.. I don't even have texting as an option.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back