Ozarksrockturner
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2017
- Messages
- 35
- Reaction score
- 38
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Missouri
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Upvote
0
I tend to disagree sir nature did not make that eagle or the turtle for a site that supposed to be enthusiastic and supporters of this Hobby there seems to be a lot of Skeptics and people who are quick to judge and say nope it's fake it's nature when quite frankly those who do that repeatedly throughout many of their post if you look at their past responses really don't know the difference I do appreciate what you believe to be the truth and your opinion opinion I respect your opinion however I disagree when you have these items in your hand and can physically touch them and look at them it is obvious is not erosion it is not wear over time it is not nature nature there are items in my previous posts upon review I tend to agree probably are however this particular time they are not thank you for your time and response
I tend to disagree sir nature did not make that eagle or the turtle for a site that supposed to be enthusiastic and supporters of this Hobby there seems to be a lot of Skeptics and people who are quick to judge and say nope it's fake it's nature when quite frankly those who do that repeatedly throughout many of their post if you look at their past responses really don't know the difference I do appreciate what you believe to be the truth and your opinion opinion I respect your opinion however I disagree when you have these items in your hand and can physically touch them and look at them it is obvious is not erosion it is not wear over time it is not nature nature there are items in my previous posts upon review I tend to agree probably are however this particular time they are not thank you for your time and response
Point is, just because you can make out images from looking at something, doesn't mean there was anything other than nature involved in making it. The fact that you find so many in a small area also has no bearing. From your photos, that is a very rocky area. All that means is, more rocks for the imagination to look at.I tend to disagree sir nature did not make that eagle or the turtle for a site that supposed to be enthusiastic and supporters of this Hobby there seems to be a lot of Skeptics and people who are quick to judge and say nope it's fake it's nature when quite frankly those who do that repeatedly throughout many of their post if you look at their past responses really don't know the difference I do appreciate what you believe to be the truth and your opinion opinion I respect your opinion however I disagree when you have these items in your hand and can physically touch them and look at them it is obvious is not erosion it is not wear over time it is not nature nature there are items in my previous posts upon review I tend to agree probably are however this particular time they are not thank you for your time and response