SCDigginWithAK
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2012
- Messages
- 1,490
- Reaction score
- 357
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer, Fisher F2
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Ok so I went to a house built in 1911 today. A few weeks ago I went to an old home site. Before that old schools 1904-1950 only. I can't seem to find any silver coins, old nickels, or wheats. I went to one site and found like 10 Wheaties but no silver. I'm going to all the right places! Today my oldest coin was 1990. Is there anything I can do to improve this? I would really like another silver coin. So far my total is 2. But they were in CW camps. I have the Ace 350 if that helps.


of hard research, and it will pay off in the end, you only get out of something, what you put into it, the harder you work, the greater the rewards.






