What's new

Im winner of success story of minelab.com

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh my friends so in the now i receive the e-mail about Minelab. Im winner the speial key ring. Thank you minelab. Thats what i call the company of metal detectors, its best motived for me. Thank you very much. Im sure to publish more than in the past. I return with my gift. Thank you for reading.​
 
Upvote 0
Hamid, Congratulations on winning the special key ring from Minelab.:hello2::wav:
You deserve to win the prize...you are an excellent detectorist!! And you find the most beautiful jewelry!:headbang:
 
Congratulations!
 
Way togo Hamid!! :icon_thumright:
 
You deserve it Hamid! You are a great advocate and a fantastic example for others. I wish I knew you personally. :thumbsup:
 
I saw your story on Minelab Congratulations:headbang::headbang::headbang:
 
You deserve it Hamid! You are a great advocate and a fantastic example for others. I wish I knew you personally. :thumbsup:
Thank you One day ill hunt with you. I wish you have great day.
 
well done Hamid, some of the pics of your finds have been awesome - especially that shot of the silver booty ++++ that absolutely sick gold bracelet with the bullion bling - stoked to see that one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom