Gypsy Heart
Gold Member
Re: UPDATED 7/19/06 T-Net Forum Hunt!!! In Oct.
Ok Seeker,Mona Lisa and I will get the ball rolling for the East in NY State . Spring Hunt sometime in March.
cryptodave said:You know, this is a fantastic idea! Too bad its way out of my current budget to try to get up there. I want to thank JD for getting it together for everyone though!
We should do these all over. East Coast, West Coast, Treasure Coast, and the No-Coast (midwest). That way everyone of the members could make it to at least one of them!
>AHEM< Marc, thats a hint that you should get the ball rolling....![]()
Ok Seeker,Mona Lisa and I will get the ball rolling for the East in NY State . Spring Hunt sometime in March.
). That way everyone of the members could make it to at least one of them!
the ball keeps rolling faster
I've researched until I'm blue in the face and can't find info on any area in Missouri like you describe. Lots of battle sites and prison sites, but would love to know more about the hunt area. And does the 75 participants include the non-diggers? If so, we're almost there!
Thanks, JD!! 






