warsawdaddy
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2004
- Messages
- 5,607
- Reaction score
- 74
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Edwards,Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Re: UPDATED 8/24/06 T-Net Forum Hunt!!! In Oct.
About the same to hunt site,but 60 mi closer to the Fri get-together and about 30mi closer to Sedalia.They have primitive camping and wildlife but still have facillities and rangers nearby.
About the same to hunt site,but 60 mi closer to the Fri get-together and about 30mi closer to Sedalia.They have primitive camping and wildlife but still have facillities and rangers nearby.
I told him I thought he just might have the wrong crowd for that, but one never knows. We're talking bluegrass and gospel. Anybody want to play with my hubby or is anybody bringing along a guest that might want to play with my husband while we're doing our thing? Just throwing it up for grabs. I told him I would. THANKS! -Noodle
LOL Wish I did play, though. 


I think the kids would love him!
"When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again" "Battle Hymn of the Republic" "Way Down Upon the Swannee River" "Devil Went Down to Georgia" Heck, I might even bring my keyboard. 







