What's new

In Memory Of Poorhunter78 ~ TNet Member

I worked with Ben on a cache, The Offer, which is posted on T Net. We worked almost a year on it gathering info. We communicated by E Mail and we met once on location. He was the most helpful partner I have ever worked with. He was a good person deep down inside where it counts. If I ever find that cache, Ben's family will get a share and have no financial worries the rest of there lives. Rest in peace Ben. Frank SCOTLAND-IRELAND 001_edited-2.webp
 
I found an unstamped envelope in my mail box this evening with a hand written note on a card :
"Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to Ben . Please express my thanks to all of TREASURENET .
Charla and the boys "
>
>JEEZE! It's gettin dusty in here .........................................
 
>JEEZE! It's gettin dusty in here .........................................

As Ben would say, It's time for you to get out the leaf blower and clean up :laughing7:

Pretty sure he's reading everything in several of the forums. Ben always wanted to be abreast of all the happening's.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom