What's new

Incredible 2 1/2 Hour Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
Last week I was looking one of my favorite fields when they came to turn the land again. Yesterday afternoon they had the first significant rain they had had on it in a long, long time. I couldn't wait to get to the field today but because of two commitments, I wasn't able to get there until 3:00. These were found in 2 1/2 hours. They haven't even finished turning the land. There is more to be found!!



































I like this little hafted scraper.














These would have been huge.





 
Upvote 0
those are pretty awesome and are really big and awesome pics.
 
Amazing to say the least. What is the last one just before the broken finds?
 
Amazing to say the least. What is the last one just before the broken finds?

I'm not sure what it is but it is something. It appears to be whole.
 
Looks almost like a turtle?
 
Omg.. You must be tripping over artifacts in those fields
 
Good day looks like that field is paying off .
 
All of your hunts are incredible as far as I am concerned!
 
:icon_thumright: I'd call that a ''Grand Slam'' of a two and a half hour hunt! Way to go, and thank God for the rain.
 
great looking stuff,the last whole piece looks like a thing to open clams up with
 
Americus, That was an incredible hunt! I used to have fields like that when I was younger. Glad you still have access to some! Congrats!
 
Congrats!! Hope you get another one like that one again.
 
What a heck of a nice hunt! :icon_thumright:
 
That was a killer hunt, the heart breaker's would have been banner items. Great finds.
 
Dang dude, you really tore them up.

That's a Very nice bunch!
 
That's just too impressive! You know how lucky you are to have that site I'm sure. Rare. Like winning the lottery. Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom