What's new

Indian I found today.

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2011
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
226
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
Went out in my little spot in the woods that I've been doing a lot lately. Had a nice day with my brother who was trying his At Pro for the first time. Only managed one coin...1883 Indian Head...The Coinstrike sniffs them out :)
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 4
Grtz i love them old indian heads i only have 1 so far ;-/
 
sweet. I love indian heads
 
If I can find a IH when I go out it's been a good day, you been doing good with that machine, keep up the good work and Congrats. Figured your brother would have found tons of sliver and gold using the AT Pro:laughing7:. GOOD HUNTING...
 
Indians are always a good find.
Congrats
Happy Hunting
Kevin
 
I agree that indians are cool, I found a 1900 one in my penny jar the other day. Nice find.
 
Thanks gang.
 
wtg.......and one in nice shape
 
Thanks guys.
 
Looks good to me! :thumbsup: Congrats!

HH
 
:icon_thumleft: I'v never found one but, one day I will I pray. Nice looking coin little brother.
 
Nice coin...has been a long dry spell on Indians for me..
 
love the patina on the Injun,.......... Ill take a one coin hunt like that any day
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom