Infinity

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I shouldn't waste my time with this last post, but I think it's funny how people skim over something and get impatient.

I told you I would explain but it would be in my own sweet time, don't like my attitude? I don't care.

None of you have anything to offer me....so don't pretend you do.

Not getting it? it's all about boundaries, so here you go< do the rest of the research yourselves and make sure to take credit for everything.......you earned it.

http://books.google.com/books?id=JKo3AAAAMAAJ&pg=PA16&img=1&zoom=3&hl=en&sig=ACfU3U2cF3bmCaPuESly3yK9xpGw0CvFgg&ci=112%2C330%2C831%2C1037&edge=0

Boundaries and Landmarks: A Practical Manual - Alfred Cornell Mulford - Google Books

still don't get it?

that doesn't surprise me

bye all

Wow Bob, I realize in my early years hunting I stepped on toes, but I had good reason. If we ever meet out in the wilderness I hope you are bit more friendly. I dont mind sharing my thoughts as I have been very lucky to have more experienced folks share with me some secrets of the desert. I wont talk about others sites. I cant give away the kitchen sink. But you might find a different set of eyes will help solve some riddles on your site(s).

Say hi to Rambler for me. lol. BYE

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just read bob632 pages of information and it is old news. My okie friends have schooled me well about boundaries and tree bending. Its a good primer and definitely something to add to your field log book. Did you know the Spanish used boundaries also. They were a little more advance as the had sextants and back staffs they were very accurate. The explorers were first navigators of the seas so it just was a simple transition to a chain and rod method of marking ones boundaries.

There is some very good info about using GE to find such spansih boundries on the forum.

While I do all the calculations in my head, there are those who use a sextant to search.

We are dealing with many folks and many layers of signs. Seems you are focused on one way only. That is great, I too only look at certain signs and ignore the rest. I would love to see the inside of one of your holes. You must be very rich with all you have found, Im glad for you. Please by all means bob632 continue.6

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bob you have some very good research. Im not sure why you are argumentative as we all are looking for the same thing. Your post do seem to prove some things and Im glad you have shared what you have. I too have seen some or most of what you have posted and helps keep a guy grounded in the known world. I dont follow the traditional trail if there is such a thing. Im looking for the bandits, the owners stash, padre la rues hidden vaults. So traditional knowledge just wont work. Im fairly certain most sites have this private stash. Why look for whats been looked for thousands of years when there is most likely some new stashes out there no one has looked for? Good post bob632. It would help the readers who cant understand what you posted to state why you believe something is true. These massive post are just annoying and the forum is set up for short post. Well I like to see a picture/video and a short post anyway. Your post are supporting a lot of what is being said here.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Life's too short for this. You're way too dysfunctional for me - now on the Ignore List. Good luck to everyone else.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I looked right and cleft and did not see the cookies Quin, is there a cup of milk near bye maybe???? Bob632 I am not sure of your displaced anger against good folks like springfield he is a sharp fellow. We could play who's kungfu is better. Lets just agree to disagree. I am not doubting you bob632m I find your input interesting. Its up to you to come and go. If you continue to troll no one will take you seriously.

I have seen such hearts with a cleft on a old dried up spring.........you can bet it will be looked at hard next time Im there.

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow what happened here? Steve ,,,,Bob ? this sucks , I love both these guys ? I mean not in a gay way .but ,,,,,, i have learned many things from the both of you . after all i don't know it all , just a little bit , and i must apologize , my real life has been just a little out of control of late , ,,,,, just thought i would say hey !

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi kana, I like em all too. There is a lot of folks who are downright angry as of late. I dont understand it. I tried to post pictures and give examples of what I was saying but no one responded. They were too busy fighting. If you really want to read the comics just click on their name and scroll down the latest post. What a circus. Mods have not stepped in so its a free for all. May I suggest Desert Gold or Treasure Legends threads for more of the same.

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice photo of the heart cleft.

Leading us all down the yellow brick road hey?

A heart is a heart is a heart.

You want too get next to treasures and gold mines hang out at the sites live there explore find the hidden keys to the death traps.
One of the first photos I posted shows a stairway up too a mine. At the entrance too the mine is death trap. That trap is a Mountain Lion's Den as pictured next to the stairs and above the entrance.

I 've seen photo's of various signs and symbols on here some fantastic. But the key to all of the mines and treasure doesn't lye in the static out there it has purpose and meaning. Unlike the Molina Documents and Map the Peralta Stones hold the keys to all mines in Arizona and beyond. While most have convinced themselves of their path of theory with both the Molina Maps and documents, all of us have seen plenty out there which proves that many men have been there before us and left their jokes for us to find.

Infinity was invented for the purpose of mining for Gold plain and simple. The Treasures came after the Gold was found so Infinity was modified for Treasure or the Treasure was hidden in the mine itself which serves a dual purpose. One Death Trap for both Treasures. I've found only two in Arizona and study them every chance I get.

Hanging out at old gold mines can tell a person a lot about the methods of Survey and signs of the lines used in the Survey.
Arrastra's at a site can date it but the fact so many prospectors and gold miners have been over these sites for centuries leads to a lot of
damage.

The Campsites can yield a variety of carved stones that mimic what's at the Hidden Mine Site many leagues away.
The constant I've discovered is the Horse Shoe or Mule Shoe those can take you from the Campsite down too the Gold Mine which ironically is a carved mountain in itself resembling a dwelling.

Great Beds of Stone are a sure fire way of locating a Imperial Camp Site from where all operations are done.

Light Sky markers can show you the final direction from the Camp to the Mine. But they are hidden well and the systems they used sometimes were only in the head's of the Mason that designed it so each too his own.

But personally I prefer the Dark Side of the equation. To me that's the side that protects and hides the Treasures without the dark side there would be no Treasures. Once you've discovered that there is no "Happy Church Treasures" and fall victim to the lure of the Dark Magic you understand what and where.

It's all work of Satan that hides the Gold he's the underground God.

Even the Peralta Stones show that right on the front when the Burial takes place God is out of the picture.

Bob

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spooky.

Trust me, if the devil was real I'm pretty sure I would have met him, all I've ever met were people with bad intentions.

Springfield and I may not agree on much but I have to agree with him on one thing .........where's the proof?

http://books.google.com/books?id=2Z...YCjv5V_u3qLyDJPghJbQ&ci=72,184,805,960&edge=0

Once a very wise man that went by the name of MesaBuddy here in the online world said something to me that made him stand out from the crowd....."of course it wasn't the spanish Bob, it was the celts"

I have a real good reason to believe he knew what he was talking about.

Carry on........

hi bob , ya i miss Mesa, allot . he was very wise about this stuff . the man could take one hell of a picture too . it sucks exponentially what happened to him . good to see you are still around . freaking treasures anyway , they are very consuming

Last edited:
OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been trying since yesterday too upload pictures for a reply.

My computer locks up every time. I have windows 7 so it shouldn't be a problem. I cut the photos down to nothing but no help.

Has anyone ever been blocked from uploading photos on here?

Got any tips?

Bob

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice photo of the heart cleft.

Leading us all down the yellow brick road hey?

A heart is a heart is a heart.

You want too get next to treasures and gold mines hang out at the sites live there explore find the hidden keys to the death traps.
One of the first photos I posted shows a stairway up too a mine. At the entrance too the mine is death trap. That trap is a Mountain Lion's Den as pictured next to the stairs and above the entrance.

I 've seen photo's of various signs and symbols on here some fantastic. But the key to all of the mines and treasure doesn't lye in the static out there it has purpose and meaning. Unlike the Molina Documents and Map the Peralta Stones hold the keys to all mines in Arizona and beyond. While most have convinced themselves of their path of theory with both the Molina Maps and documents, all of us have seen plenty out there which proves that many men have been there before us and left their jokes for us to find.

Infinity was invented for the purpose of mining for Gold plain and simple. The Treasures came after the Gold was found so Infinity was modified for Treasure or the Treasure was hidden in the mine itself which serves a dual purpose. One Death Trap for both Treasures. I've found only two in Arizona and study them every chance I get.

Hanging out at old gold mines can tell a person a lot about the methods of Survey and signs of the lines used in the Survey.
Arrastra's at a site can date it but the fact so many prospectors and gold miners have been over these sites for centuries leads to a lot of
damage.

The Campsites can yield a variety of carved stones that mimic what's at the Hidden Mine Site many leagues away.
The constant I've discovered is the Horse Shoe or Mule Shoe those can take you from the Campsite down too the Gold Mine which ironically is a carved mountain in itself resembling a dwelling.

Great Beds of Stone are a sure fire way of locating a Imperial Camp Site from where all operations are done.

Light Sky markers can show you the final direction from the Camp to the Mine. But they are hidden well and the systems they used sometimes were only in the head's of the Mason that designed it so each too his own.

But personally I prefer the Dark Side of the equation. To me that's the side that protects and hides the Treasures without the dark side there would be no Treasures. Once you've discovered that there is no "Happy Church Treasures" and fall victim to the lure of the Dark Magic you understand what and where.

It's all work of Satan that hides the Gold he's the underground God.

Even the Peralta Stones show that right on the front when the Burial takes place God is out of the picture.

Bob

Excellent Bob C., I like your dark side theory stuff.I believe for a certain group,that is a way that they marked the treasure. i believe you gave away one of the secrets,and iam sure that it upset some people that are in the know about it. You will not find to much of a discussion on that subject on here.yea thats some good stuff in my book.Hopefully they will think its hog wash and discount it,lol. Got any photos you care to share on the subject? Of course after you get a priest and preform a extourize on your p.c to get the demons out so you can post photos again. Yea, bet you made some people mad with that post. you had no trouble in the past posting photos,the system hasnt changed that i know of. good luck on getting it worked out.

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just testing for photo's again. I've been busy metal detecting after taking photo's of the dark hearts I was making my way out of the canyon when I decided to do a little detecting as an after thought. Just as I was about ready to leave I saw what looked like an old mining token as it was round and black with corrosion. It was sitting in a tin can that was crushed. I picked it up and saw silver!

Went back there twice the first time I almost had to spend the night as it flooded so bad I had no way out of the canyon. I finally made it out hours later. So this weekend I went back to see if the one Liberty Half Dollar was the only one that mabe fell out of someone's pocket or if it was a cache that had partially slid down the hill from the source.

Well after overheating all day at the site looking up hill from the first find I was leaving again not finding anything but junk when I had a hit down deep.

I dug it to about six inches and there it was! The first Silver Liberty had a twin! Now I have the direction of the cache!

View attachment 1040340

Looks like the photo upload is finally working Ill see if I can upload some of those black hearts from the day I found the Silver Coins.
The reason I think it is a cache is because the coins were uncirculated and only showed wear from the trip down in the gravel.
A Little black magic was all it took.

Possible Robbery Cache from 1918. Also found a Civil War era Army Post Teaspoon with it.
Near an area of the last Indian battle ever fought by Buffalo Soldiers. Possible Buffalo Soldiers Cache.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread