What's new

Infinium Gold

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this on Friday 14 kt 9.7 grams at about 12" infinium LS with 10 x 14 mono coil
 

Attachments

  • 101_0032.webp
    101_0032.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 695
Upvote 0
Nice find Ron. I bet that brought a smile to your face.

I have an Infinium that I have to learn how to use. Last summer I bought the 8" mono coil for it (the detector 2 months before).

Congrats on the nice finds.

HH
 
That's a big beauty, Ron! Congrats :hello2:

LorrainE
 
Dazz a honker - Nice!! :notworthy: :headbang: :notworthy:
 
wow that is a nice one. congrats!
 
Very Nice Ron, Congrads on the Gold!! Were you deep in the water?
 
ron lord said:
Found this on Friday 14 kt 9.7 grams at about 12" infinium LS with 10 x 14 mono coil

Ron

Congrat. for your find. :hello2: :hello2:
 
Wow, what a prize! What is the weight?
 
Gorgeous ring, Ron! Good for you! :headbang:

LorrainE
 
A nice find Ron...congrats.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Les West Central Fl said:
Wow, what a prize! What is the weight?


Found this on Friday 14 kt 9.7 grams
I know Les you were blinded by the gold color ;D

Nice job Ron
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom