What's new

Info needed

Buckeye

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I posted this in the wrong section before, so I will try here. I have a new Titan 3000XD and have never used it. Is it a good detector for a beginner ? Are there any major " Do's " or Don'ts "? Haven't been able to use it because of health issues, but all healed up and ready to start a new exciting hobby. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :icon_sunny:
 
not familiar with the titan buckeye but read the manual and go out there and have fun try different settings and I guess the main thing is to learn what your machine is trying to tell you. the best of luck
 
Hi Buckeye,,, I have never been around that detector either but camperlee gave you some good advice. It doesnt matter what machine you use its always a learning process and what it is telling you. Take some test pieces along, such as a dime , nickle so on and hit a hunt site, You will dig enough trash to learn that so just throw down the dime once in a while to listen to the good sound and keep on a swinging.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom