What's new

Insurance

WilliamH

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
295
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Does anyone insure their detectors? If so do you do it through your home owners or a different carrier?
 
homeowners insurance covers mine
 
My backpacking insurance covers mine!

195_9537.webp This is my backpacking insurance I carry every time I go out..................63bkpkr
 
It helps to list the detectors and take lots of pictures to prove you have them.
 
Your homeowner or renters insurance covers your personal property including your detector. However typical deductibles are $500 to $1000, so even if the loss was covered it would cost you some money out of pocket and they may subtract for age of the detector. And policies may vary on theft or lost coverage vs destroyed in a fire. So best thing to do if you are wondering is to talk with your agent.
 
Thank you all. I really appreciate the help. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom