What's new

Is Gold going to $4,000 ?

Anyone ever look at the picture of old miners who SUPPOSEDLY were looking to “strike it rich 🤑” and become wealthy… only to live life like this, in raggedy conditions in the hope of finding a little yellow color ?
Looking for gold is actually a tedious and backbreaking process… to benefit who ? 😂

View attachment 2227077
The guy that really makes the money is guy who sold him the shovel.

Gold is commodity. There is real fear around globe that we are heading into dangerous time. People are seeking safe havens and gold, silver and other commodities. The next few years will be trying for all of us.

I understand the guy in picture. Because in some respects he is reflection of me. I still dress like tramp. Still drive 25 year old pick up I wear no brand label clothing. I do not wear bling. I still do ODD jobs for people. I can more and easily afford to pay some one else. But that is not who I am. People will pass me in street and never know. I keep my past life private from my current identity. I grew up poor and worked my way up all around the World in mining marine salvage and treasure hunting. I had more failures than success. But some how after many years of punishment. I will not admit how much I am worth but its a considerable. I know few others the same they never flaunt their wealth. Quite down to earth and approachable. One thing they have in common is that we have learned how to be invisible and busted our asses for it.

Every day I have money pouring in. The trouble is you become so focused and obsessed seeking wealth it becomes a large part of you are. The reason why you exist. It becomes easy lose sight of when its time to stop. I no longer need to work. I delude myself that I am retired. Because the hunger never really ever leaves you. Its in your blood in your soul. I settled down married at 50 to women half my age and now a family man having a some what normal life with wife and two children. Every night after a life time of being alone I found greatest treasure of them all. She sleeps next to me each night whose is so beautiful I want to weep with joy. Ending my days in a intoxicating dance of love and desire through the seasons. There is part of me yearning for more fortune and glory. But a promise and commitment is my word and without my word I am nothing.

But after a life time of adventure all over the world. With so many memories of people and places. It never leaves you fully no matter how much you try. Even for love and promises of the heart!

You can cage a tiger but cannot take urge to hunt away no matter how much food and love he has.


Crow
 
Screenshot_20251001_072349_Samsung Internet.webp
 
The guy that really makes the money is guy who sold him the shovel.

Gold is commodity. There is real fear around globe that we are heading into dangerous time. People are seeking safe havens and gold, silver and other commodities. The next few years will be trying for all of us.

I understand the guy in picture. Because in some respects he is reflection of me. I still dress like tramp. Still drive 25 year old pick up I wear no brand label clothing. I do not wear bling. I still do ODD jobs for people. I can more and easily afford to pay some one else. But that is not who I am. People will pass me in street and never know. I keep my past life private from my current identity. I grew up poor and worked my way up all around the World in mining marine salvage and treasure hunting. I had more failures than success. But some how after many years of punishment. I will not admit how much I am worth but its a considerable. I know few others the same they never flaunt their wealth. Quite down to earth and approachable. One thing they have in common is that we have learned how to be invisible and busted our asses for it.

Every day I have money pouring in. The trouble is you become so focused and obsessed seeking wealth it becomes a large part of you are. The reason why you exist. It becomes easy lose sight of when its time to stop. I no longer need to work. I delude myself that I am retired. Because the hunger never really ever leaves you. Its in your blood in your soul. I settled down married at 50 to women half my age and now a family man having a some what normal life with wife and two children. Every night after a life time of being alone I found greatest treasure of them all. She sleeps next to me each night whose is so beautiful I want to weep with joy. Ending my days in a intoxicating dance of love and desire through the seasons. There is part of me yearning for more fortune and glory. But a promise and commitment is my word and without my word I am nothing.

But after a life time of adventure all over the world. With so many memories of people and places. It never leaves you fully no matter how much you try. Even for love and promises of the heart!

You can cage a tiger but cannot take urge to hunt away no matter how much food and love he has.


Crow
I am almost reading my reflection in a lot of what you wrote.
I dress in patched clothing that are stained from years of toiled labor.
I put on the clean jeans and shirt and folks say "oh look you got dressed up today"🤣

My truck is 16 yrs old, the other car is 14 yrs old, and are still good runners.
I know it is not hard to buy a $110,000+ new truck. But the question begs why?

The gold watches and the bling sit in cases in the SDbox at the bank.
The Mrs rarely wears her bling as the gardens are more important than putting on airs.
Yes I can pass for a hobo most days swinging a detector out in the fields.
I get more pleasure out of recycling some scrap than going out to a fancy restaurant or show.
Seen enough of the world not to have the need to travel ever again. We don't have a need to supply the other country authorities with our biometric print.

We don't have children but found a younger generation that serves us like having some, and even an adopted Grandson.
The comfort level in knowing they'll be there when ever we need them, but there's no family drama attached.
Looking at the same hazel eyes for nearly 40 yrs has kept this hound contented on his own front porch.
There's a comfort knowing that there's one that always be there, but not to be taken for granted either.

Yes the lure of gold, the lure of status, the look at me has not made a presence in my world.
Those who have the need to be 👏
No problem as I have congratulated many on their own personal life.
No jealousy in seeing the nicer, richer, better, nor is there any looking down the nose at someone or something that isn't even close to being in that world.

I have found better folks at the bottom than at the top of the life's ladder it seems.
The folks are grounded are still worth more having a full shaker of salt.
 
Anyone ever look at the picture of old miners who SUPPOSEDLY were looking to “strike it rich 🤑” and become wealthy… only to live life like this, in raggedy conditions in the hope of finding a little yellow color ?
Looking for gold is actually a tedious and backbreaking process… to benefit who ? 😂
Ironically, there were people who struck it rich during the gold rush, but it typically wasn't the miners. The people who really made bank during that time were the people selling gold pans, pick axes, shovels, sluice boxes, etc., to the miners who had gold fever.
 
TODAY IS $3,746 almost another $100 / SILVER almost $44 😲
And the hits just keep on coming. Hold yer silver & gold fellas, things are starting to get spicy!

A couple weeks ago, when Silver was around $41 or so an oz, I posted that Silver would be hitting $50/oz in the near future. Just 2 days ago, Silver hit $47/oz, but earlier this morning, Silver rose to $48.07. As usual, due to daily buy/sell activity, it will do its rise & fall dance throughout the day. But once it hits a next higher dollar amount, it may dance up and down but will return to that higher amount and continue rising from there, as recent history has proven. In the last 12 days, Silver has risen $5/oz.

9/19 - $43/oz
9/25 - $45/oz
9/26 - $46/oz
9/29 - $47/oz
10/1 - $48/oz

Gold - 3 days ago (9/28/25), Gold crossed $3,800/oz. Earlier this morning, Gold was less than $5 away ($3,895.67) from hitting $3,900/oz. As usual, it’s currently doing its rise & fall dance just like Silver, but $3.9K/oz is within sight. That would be yet another $100/oz increase in just a few days. Once it hits $3.9K, it will continue to play the rise & fall game as it steadily continues to rise. Next stop, $4,000/oz!
 

Attachments

  • Silver Hits $48oz, 10-1-25.webp
    Silver Hits $48oz, 10-1-25.webp
    17 KB · Views: 38
Just thinking back a month ago when someone told me that silver would hit $75 Can. By the end of the year.
It's only Oct 1st and it's $66.30
 
Gold will hit 10k within a year, silver will hit 144 inside of five months…

Two problem, having any free money to buy now..

Future Government outlawing all gold/silver for citizens except in form of jewelry…
 
Buy silver and gold with caution right now. Both markets are manipulated, just like that fantasy currency, bitcoin. The whales can tank it anytime they want.
 
Buy silver and gold with caution right now. Both markets are manipulated, just like that fantasy currency, bitcoin. The whales can tank it anytime they want.
Respectfully disagree FBT. All markets have previously been manipulated behind the scenes by extremely wealthy elites, corporations, and even politicians. How in the hell can someone who is $50K in debt when first entering Congress, be worth $10M after being in Congress for 6 years, on a $175K annual salary? Other members of Congress who have been in their positions for 30, 40, 50 years, are worth tens of millions, some even worth hundreds of millions. Where's all that money coming from? Certainly not coming from their annual salaries.

The true value of silver should be much closer to gold, but it has been manipulated & kept down for a long time for a variety of reasons. One of those reasons for example, could be that BOA took a short investing position in silver, betting that the price would stay low or drop. Word is, for every $1.00 that silver rises, BOA loses $800M. In the last 12 days, silver has risen $5.00/oz, so BOA would have lost $4B on their short bet. Can't keep losing billions for much longer.

True that the whales have held tight control on a variety of markets, but that control is disappearing. Manipulating markets costs a sh*t ton of $, and based on a variety of reasons, they're losing their grip on control because they're getting to a point where they'll no longer be able to afford the manipulations, they once were able to make. The fact that silver and gold are now rising shows that the whales are losing their grip on control, the more silver & gold rise, the more control they lose and the more control we (citizens) all gain.
 
Foreign investors will always buy as the World turmoil gets worse and worse ! and it'll be getting WORSE as we see it every day!
I posted this previously, but here's an edited version that confirms exactly what you said:

Countries all over the globe, large corporations, banks, elites, wealthy people, are scrambling to buy gold & silver. China has been stacking gold every month and recently purchased a huge quantity of gold. What do they know that the average citizen doesn't?

China's central bank extends gold purchases to ninth straight month in July | Reuters

Gold makes new all-time high of $3,830 as China keeps stacking - Cryptopolitan

Powerful countries, elites & the wealthy always seem to have the inside track. When we see they’re all buying gold & silver, that's a prime indication they know something is coming. How can someone enter Congress in debt, but in a few short years become a multi-millionaire on a $175K yearly salary? They become wealthy because they have access to inside information that we don't.

Gotta pay close attention & keep emotions in check, because they may publicly say that gold/silver is a fool’s errand, they'll tell you to stay in the stock market & fiat currency, where at some point in the near future, you'll lose your $ just like during the Depression. But regardless of what they may say publicly, the reality is that behind the scenes, they're buying as much gold/silver as they possibly can. Don't listen to what they say, watch what they actually do.
 
Never store all your eggs in one basket.

Gold's one type of investment option but its only good for long term investors. But one should always diversify ones investment portfolio. I have properties, gold, shares. My rental properties generate 5% income creating passive income plus capital gain on rising house values if I sell. One of my properties I bought in 1993 is worth 132 times the original price. I am not even selling the property and every week developers offer me money for it. Shares on average are making between 9-11.5% and dividends If one investment option starts to under perform having liquidity to move assets is essential.

My share portfolios is dominated by mining stocks. As have worked in the industry I have better understanding of the forces driving supply and demand. Having multiple income sources give you stable income in retirement. Gold is a physical lifeboat to fall back on in times of crisis. As you know the whole seem insane these days and people are flocking to the safe haven of gold thus increasing demand and thus 4000per ounce could be on the cards and perhaps even higher.

The demand will have economic effects as once unprofitable gold mines will now have a viable profit margin per ton of gold to waste rock ratio. this can cause economic activity In old mine sites previously uneconomic to mine.

Crow
 
Gold and silver is one small part of equation. Baby Boomers hold substantial wealth, with Australian Boomers having an average net worth of over $2.3 million and a total asset holding of $4.9 trillion. In the US, Baby Boomers possess over $78.5 trillion in net worth, which is roughly half of the nation's total household wealth, primarily in real estate, stocks, and pensions. However, Gen X is gaining on them in property wealth, and while Boomers still have significant wealth, much is tied up in residential property and superannuation, which is expected to be transferred to younger generations in the next few years. while younger generations bitch and moan how tough they got it. As old farts like me die off many will inherit vast sources of wealth.

Each generation grows up with unique set economic influences. I brought up with scares of the 1930s depression through my parents experience. But younger generations do not have an understanding on how tough it was. Expectation of each generation is higher than the previous. Wealth for general population since ww2

Crow
 
Last edited:
Never store all your eggs in one basket.

Gold's one type of investment option but its only good for long term investors. But one should always diversify ones investment portfolio. I have properties, gold, shares. My rental properties generate 5% income creating passive income plus capital gain on rising house values if I sell. One of my properties I bought in 1993 is worth 132 times the original price. I am not even selling the property and every week developers offer me money for it. Shares on average are making between 9-11.5% and dividends If one investment option starts to under perform having liquidity to move assets is essential.

My share portfolios is dominated by mining stocks. As have worked in the industry I have better understanding of the forces driving supply and demand. Having multiple income sources give you stable income in retirement. Gold is a physical lifeboat to fall back on in times of crisis. As you know the whole seem insane these days and people are flocking to the safe haven of gold thus increasing demand and thus 4000per ounce could be on the cards and perhaps even higher.

The demand will have economic effects as once unprofitable gold mines will now have a viable profit margin per ton of gold to waste rock ratio. this can cause economic activity In old mine sites previously uneconomic to mine.

Crow
So true in what you say to be diversified in one's holdings.
I took risk on a daily basis in the commodities base metals, some PM’S, high alloys.
When I sold and retired at 48 I didn't want risk of any sort.
Yes the bottom line could be fatter, but we live within our means and are quite ok.

I still buy and sell, the mad money just keeps life a little more intriguing, and fun.

Still I'm asked for my knowledge in the real world, to guide folks along in their quest to make an extra buck or two.
Had 3 leading companies wanting me on their payroll, and it's a sorry I'm retired.

The gold hits a magic number, it's a sell, as the silver will be also.
Maybe a new toy to make life easier, like a soil processor. With a Eddy magnet seperating system. 🤣
Lease homestead sites and clean out the iron.
But all the gold and silver can't buy back time, but it can make the ride a bit smoother.
 
Gold and silver is one small part of equation. Baby Boomers hold substantial wealth, with Australian Boomers having an average net worth of over $2.3 million and a total asset holding of $4.9 trillion. In the US, Baby Boomers possess over $78.5 trillion in net worth, which is roughly half of the nation's total household wealth, primarily in real estate, stocks, and pensions. However, Gen X is gaining on them in property wealth, and while Boomers still have significant wealth, much is tied up in residential property and superannuation, which is expected to be transferred to younger generations in the next few years. while younger generations bitch and moan how tough they got it. As old farts like me die off many will inherit vast sources of wealth.

Each generation grows up with unique set economic influences. I brought up with scares of the 1930s depression through my parents experience. But younger generations do not have an understanding on how tough it was. Expection of ech generation is higher than the previous. Wealth for general population since ww2
With all due respect you don’t understand what’s happening here, and you certainly don’t understand the problems… Without understanding the problem, one can not actually solve the problem, just throw repeat solutions at it and kick the can down the road… Which brings us to where we currently are…

You are correct on profitable gold per yard changing, if all else stayed the same, which it isn’t going too, thus again you don’t understand what’s happening and what the problems truly are…

But most don’t, percent (of group)wise baby boomers have the least understanding, but it’s a majority in all generations…

On this platform I can’t tell you what the root cause is, what’s happening, nor the solution, as this would be in violation of policy…

Hopefully not in violation, I will simply say objectively the 30s were exponentially better times than what our young people are going through now; these children being born now have inherited the worst world and hardest hand ever delivered to any generation in human history!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom