missmetaldetectingdiva
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2011
- Messages
- 78
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wv 2 miles from Western,Md
- Detector(s) used
- Teroso Sand Shark
- #1
Thread Owner
Is it legal to metal detect along the potomac river or c&o canal??
I live in near Falling Waters, WV and Williamsport,Md where the Potomac River and the C&O canal path is. Is it legal to metal detect along the river? I have googled the question and came up with nothing. Also along the potomac river is the canal path.
Please dont stone me as this is my first post.. I have been a lurker...
I live in near Falling Waters, WV and Williamsport,Md where the Potomac River and the C&O canal path is. Is it legal to metal detect along the river? I have googled the question and came up with nothing. Also along the potomac river is the canal path.
Please dont stone me as this is my first post.. I have been a lurker...








