- Joined
- Jul 4, 2009
- Messages
- 576
- Reaction score
- 50
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
If you think about it everyone wins if the seeded finds are worth quite a lot and doesn't this mean the dectectorists are left feeling like they win big time. Rather than going home empty handed plus they have a great tale to tell the grand kids if they have any.
As long as the organizers come clean about the seeding your thoughts please
As long as the organizers come clean about the seeding your thoughts please
seeded hunts but I have never participated in one nor would I. I don't think there anything wrong with seeded hunts, their just not for me. To those of you that partake, good luck, happy hunting and God bless.
Gold prospecting clubs out west have done this for years and it is a lot of fun! I enjoy laying out timed depth courses, and placing silver rounds close to cans of Budweiser at 5"..
When done right, and for the right reasons, a seeded or "Prize" hunt can be both fun and challenging! 






