What's new

Is that a Clovis in the Banners?

joshuaream

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
3,174
Reaction score
4,547
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida & Hong Kong
Is that a Clovis in the banner finds section? When I click on it, it tells me that I do not have permission:

joshuaream, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Clovis1.webp
 
Upvote 0
It wont let me look either. I think it's a speckled trout.
 
it wouldn't let me in either.I just thought I wasn't worthy to feast my eyes on such a fantastic piece.'And what a piece it is'.I am still in WOW over it.
 
Is that a Clovis in the banner finds section? When I click on it, it tells me that I do not have permission:

joshuaream, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

View attachment 1056401

Nevermind, the post is Speechless. Awesome find.



look at painterx7 thread post titled "speechless".............this is where it all begins
 
Glitch in banner link, admins will fix it
 
Thank everyone ;)
 
Is that a Clovis in the banner finds section? When I click on it, it tells me that I do not have permission:

joshuaream, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

View attachment 1056401


Me too?? :dontknow:
 
Very nice Clovis point. Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom