Is there a banner find out there?

I think there are a few CRH banner instances in the past. Was one Maine Jims? I think they were huge silver scores, not gold coins

I think there are a few CRH banner instances in the past. Was one Maine Jims? I think they were huge silver scores, not gold coins

Really? Cool. Forget dream boxs....I'm after BANNER!
Does anybody have the link?

It's not good to have a CRH find on the banner, the people from the MD forums see it, they get hooked on it=more competition. Someone found an '09-S VDB that I think made the banner.

A couple recent great CRH finds included an '09 SVDB & a '55 Dbl Die. Banner is not better for us. Keep it on the down low, yo!

A couple recent great CRH finds included an '09 SVDB & a '55 Dbl Die. Banner is not better for us. Keep it on the down low, yo!
Oh yes! I forgot about the 55 double die. That shoulda been banner for sure. If that didn't make it then NOTHING will....
was he lying?I havent looked at that thread recently.

I thought so, I could be wrong. I never believed it though.

My first post here mentioned a recent find of $100 CWR which contained $80.50 in Bens and WLHs (including an XF '46 DDO) and $8.00 in 40%ers and the rest CuNi. 8 people replied. :( If anything i've found would banner, that would be it.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/coin-roll-hunting/306926-solid-rolls-my-favorite.html

That is quite a first post. I don't remember the post but the video is entertaining. I never thought about doing that. I notice similar comments about bringing more publicity to CRH. What made you film that particular find or did you take out the camera after seeing the walker on the end? As for the banner I guess the bar has been set a bit higher - my find had 29 rolls of 90% which is ridiculous! I recall one other find that big and someone had a box with about that many. There was another banner for CRH - I think it was 29 rolls of mint state Bens. Funny thing with my find was how I remember the teller chuckling as she handed me the rolls and I figured skunk city. You never know what you might find CRH - I have found Capped Bust Halves, Morgan and Peace and Silver Ikes, rolls of wheats cents. Lots of error coins. If you have a lot of spare time and not much competition it can be fun. I have cut back lately due to work commitments but I still search my share! You'll notice that most the people who responded to my banner find post are no longer here.

Maine_Jim

Funny, I was just searching old posts last night and stumbled across this one. I was also reading posts from LJ almost every post from her is banner worthy.

It's not good to have a CRH find on the banner, the people from the MD forums see it, they get hooked on it=more competition. Someone found an '09-S VDB that I think made the banner.

We just made banner on the Today Finds forum.. ancient silver coin. Check it out!

That is quite a first post. I don't remember the post but the video is entertaining. I never thought about doing that. I notice similar comments about bringing more publicity to CRH. What made you film that particular find or did you take out the camera after seeing the walker on the end? As for the banner I guess the bar has been set a bit higher - my find had 29 rolls of 90% which is ridiculous! I recall one other find that big and someone had a box with about that many. There was another banner for CRH - I think it was 29 rolls of mint state Bens. Funny thing with my find was how I remember the teller chuckling as she handed me the rolls and I figured skunk city. You never know what you might find CRH - I have found Capped Bust Halves, Morgan and Peace and Silver Ikes, rolls of wheats cents. Lots of error coins. If you have a lot of spare time and not much competition it can be fun. I have cut back lately due to work commitments but I still search my share! You'll notice that most the people who responded to my banner find post are no longer here.

Maine_Jim
Like I said, teller in the video showed me a WLH ender... so as I was carrying the rolls out, I noticed the weight and quickly checked a bunch of the ends and saw all WLH's and Bens. I've recorded a few other scores after a few people called BS on me regarding a find of 4 solid rolls of 40%ers. The video on YT is unlisted, so you can't search for it or anything, you can only watch it if you have the direct link to it. So I'm not worried about people seeing it and stumbling onto the hobby.

Congrats on the 29 rolls, that's a heck of a score. Hope I find something as awesome as that someday. :)

Maine_Jim
The one who found the solid rolls of mintstate Bens was Mistergee. Certainly one of the top finds of t his board. I remember that haul that you found Maine Jim, outstanding. I had the one box that had 600 silver coins in it. There have been some great finds made on this board in the past and some are still making nice finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back