Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
SWR said:
EddieR said:
Actually...what is evident is that you are posting total BS.

Total BS because you are on the other side of the fence about this topic, or because you have a reference or source that counters mine? Calling BS and proving BS are two different beasts.

ONE company was charged. Nowhere does any source say that ALL LRL designers/manufacturers were charged. When you stated above that "THESE DEVICES"...that is an all-encompassing term that can be construed as meaning ALL LRL's. Is that what you meant? If it is, then show your proof that ALL of them were deemed fraudulent.

The design, theory and advertisement was shown to be fraudulent. Case Law precedent has been set, and can now be cited in future cases.

If that is not what you meant, then admit to wording a post to attempt to make people believe something other than the truth.

Truth? Your "truth" is an empty plastic case can be a treasure finder. The United States legal system thinks otherwise.

Squirm.

Got caught.

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Twist the words and meanings.

Squirm some more.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
SWR said:
EddieR said:
Squirm.

Got caught.

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Twist the words and meanings.

Squirm some more.

Squirm? Got caught? You seemed to have set yourself mighty high up on that pedestal :icon_king:

Nah, don't need a pedestal for this one. I can see this one with one eye closed. :icon_pirat:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI aa: Ted, You post about the dynamic duo posting in favor of the theoretical basis for LrL's working, k, since you and swr are basically the oppossers, and if you are so sure of your view being correct, why don't you give us another handicap by asking swr to answer questions from 'all' of us, unless of course, he is afraid to face a few simple questions to establish his validity of knowledge, which personally, I believe that he is, since he has ended up with egg on his face too many times..

If he refuses to do this, that weakens the scientific veracity of your side radically.

Don Jose de La Mancha (Tropical Tramp)

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Wow, you were right about Stack's. The highest price one of my coins brought was 6,800.00 Dam I'll just have to do better next time. I know, I'll hold the Examiner in my other hand. In the words of that famous rabbit---What a maroon, what an ultra maroon. WAY SNICKER :hello2:

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
SWR said:
fenixdigger said:
Wow, you were right about Stack's. The highest price one of my coins brought was 6,800.00 Dam I'll just have to do better next time. I know, I'll hold the Examiner in my other hand. In the words of that famous rabbit---What a maroon, what an ultra maroon. WAY SNICKER :hello2:

I guess asking to validate your claim would be asking to much, eh?

He couldn't post it on Tnet if it wasn't true.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Now it's a party!!! Tell you what. You be helpful for the next 30 days and I will post a picture of the check. That's about when I should get it. Fair enough? I might even be swayed to post pictures of a hunt. I doubt that you can make it that long, but we can only hope. Remember LRL'S RULE---CRITICS DROOL

Group snicker :icon_sunny:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Didn't think you could make it. They going to get you pictures of a real hunt too?

When you get your reply, take some aspirins before you open it. Then reread this post.

If I or Art or Don were to tell you a rooster could pull a boxcar, the only question you could ask without being way foolish would be
" how far?"

As this goes on you will realize that "PROOF" simply means that one of us said it. Just consider us your "Encyclopedia Britannia" and school is in. Don't make us "fail you" :read2:

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged
fenixdigger said:
As this goes on you will realize that "PROOF" simply means that one of us said it. Just consider us your "Encyclopedia Britannia" and school is in. Don't make us "fail you" :read2:

You can't be serious! :D
That is the funniest thing I've read this morning. Beats anything in the comic section of the morning newspaper.
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
"This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious, because attacking a distorted version of a position fails to constitute an attack on the actual position."

The straw man ploy.

Miss(?) Wonder Woman obviously knows a lot about what she(?) speaks, since she(?) uses this very tactic a lot herself(?).

:-*

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Glad you liked it Ted. A little humor goes a long way. I have to agree with the notion that when some sales dept says a unit works 100% all the time, watch out. And it may be "luck" or maybe I'm dowsing, But the times I do recover, I don't care what it is. I think what we are all looking for is a device---"gimmick" that works no matter what the conditions are. Is that even possible,,I don't know. Seems unlikely given the variables I have seen from site to site. Any % above 40 or 50% is very good.

It would be nice if the people that seem mad at lrl users would go with someone on a hunt or two and really see whats up. If we could find the common denominator of the successful hunts instead of arguing, we might find the root cause of the misses. And yes the units used would have to be capable of "working" for the owner no matter what it was.

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
fenixdigger said:
Any % above 40 or 50% is very good.

You have struck on a very important point. You see if those who believe in their LRLs, are not capable of, or don't wish to accurately (mathematically) determine exactly what the measure of merit is - then, they can forever kid themselves that the devices are providing some measure of "results" better than pure chance. In actuality, they are essentially getting the same results as what random selection would provide; but without proper analysis will remain their entire life, fooled by the results of the simple ideomotor effect.

My problem is not with those people. If they want to remain in their make believe world; they have every right to.

What I do have a problem with, are those who know and understand exactly how an LRL "does not work" and will build, sell and market these fraudulent items to the G&TC. I also think those who protect, speak up for and support these LRL scam artists, are no better than the scam artists themselves.

It would be nice if the people that seem mad at lrl users would go with someone on a hunt or two and really see whats up.

I have done just that. That's why I know what I'm talking about. Further, I think it is incredibly sad that some of the LRL scammers have chosen to build, sell and promote their devices as explosives and bomb locators - when they know full well there is NO trace of validity to their claims; and they profit from the sales while hundreds of people are killed depending on the false claims and fraudulent devices. Of course those self-appointed saviors of such LRL scammers have the same BLOOD on their hands as those who are actually selling the devices. They may duck and dodge, divert and post pictures of straw men, but in the end they cannot wash the BLOOD off their hands.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have done just that. That's why I know what I'm talking about. Further, I think it is incredibly sad that some of the LRL scammers have chosen to build, sell and promote their devices as explosives and bomb locators - when they know full well there is NO trace of validity to their claims; and they profit from the sales while hundreds of people are killed depending on the false claims and fraudulent devices. Of course those self-appointed saviors of such LRL scammers have the same BLOOD on their hands as those who are actually selling the devices. They may duck and dodge, divert and post pictures of straw men, but in the end they cannot wash the BLOOD off their hands.
Gee Ted….Great Post….So we are all murders because we use LRL’s and MFD’s to locate treasure. Wow…What a statements …
Darn ..I guess I have been asking my questions of the wrong Skeptics

How many lives have been saved in the war zones by these Fraudulent Explosive Devices that have located thousands of tons of Explosives?..Art

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Ted Groves said:
fenixdigger said:
Any % above 40 or 50% is very good.

You have struck on a very important point. You see if those who believe in their LRLs, are not capable of, or don't wish to accurately (mathematically) determine exactly what the measure of merit is - then, they can forever kid themselves that the devices are providing some measure of "results" better than pure chance. In actuality, they are essentially getting the same results as what random selection would provide; but without proper analysis will remain their entire life, fooled by the results of the simple ideomotor effect.

My problem is not with those people. If they want to remain in their make believe world; they have every right to.

What I do have a problem with, are those who know and understand exactly how an LRL "does not work" and will build, sell and market these fraudulent items to the G&TC. I also think those who protect, speak up for and support these LRL scam artists, are no better than the scam artists themselves.

It would be nice if the people that seem mad at lrl users would go with someone on a hunt or two and really see whats up.

::)

Let me ask you a question, Ted. How many LRL's have you personally tested, and did you purchase them new?

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
aarthrj3811 said:
Gee Ted….Great Post….So we are all murders because we use LRL’s and MFD’s to locate treasure. Wow…What a statements …

How many lives have been saved in the war zones by these Fraudulent Explosive Devices that have located thousands of tons of Explosives?..Art

Art, he ignores your question because he doesn't have the guts to answer it. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Art, he ignores your question because he doesn't have the guts to answer it.
Yes they all have…I am up to my neck in the B/S that I am a MURDER. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,326359.0.html
They think if they say something enough times it will become proof. He does not have the guts to admit his own name..

It is a Loaded Question Fallacy. There are no probability statistics available that would support an answer
A fallacy question.
You no nothing about the military either. They have reports on every thing that happens. You guy’s keep saying T-Net members are Murders. Can you proof that we have murdered one single person? If you can not prove that the entire thread http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,326359.0.html
Should be deleted and all the other post that call us murders…

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
SWR said:
EddieR said:
aarthrj3811 said:

Art, he ignores your question because he doesn't have the guts to answer it. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

It is a Loaded Question Fallacy. There are no probability statistics available that would support an answer

But there must be data for it. After all, Ted claims that hundreds of lives have been lost due to the belief in the bomb locator. If his data is available, then surely the other must be available too. Of course, we have found out that anything Ted says should be taken with a shaker of salt, not just a grain.... :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
SWR said:
EddieR said:
SWR said:
EddieR said:
aarthrj3811 said:

But there must be data for it. After all, Ted claims that hundreds of lives have been lost due to the belief in the bomb locator. If his data is available, then surely the other must be available too. Of course, we have found out that anything Ted says should be taken with a shaker of salt, not just a grain.... :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

There must be data for it? Well....you need to bring into the discussion. It is not only Ted that claims that hundreds of lives have been lost due to the fraudulent explosive detectors. You should really try to touch base with reality. This is a very touchy subject that demands respect for those who have made the ultimate sacrifice because of these devices.

I totally agree that it's a toudhy subject. Gee...I wonder who brought it up first? ::)

So maybe you can point me in the right direction. Where did you find the info about hundreds of lives being lost. I would like to read up on it.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
There must be data for it? Well....you need to bring into the discussion. It is not only Ted that claims that hundreds of lives have been lost due to the fraudulent explosive detectors. You should really try to touch base with reality. This is a very touchy subject that demands respect for those who have made the ultimate sacrifice because of these devices.
Yes it does…But claiming that T-Net members that use LRLs and MFD’s designed to find Treasure are Murdering people is a complete Falsehood.
Maybe you haven't keep up with the news. The fraudulent devices are banned from being shipping. The UK manufacture was arrested and so forth. Maybe you know...and maybe you don't know......the fraudulent explosive detectors are EXACTLY the same as "Treasure Hunting" detectors.
You seem to be under the impression that there was only one brand of Explosive Detector been used by our troops…There is the flaw that you seem not to care about.. So I ask again..How many lives have been saved by Bomb Detectors?
the fraudulent explosive detectors are EXACTLY the same as "Treasure Hunting" detectors.
Thank you SWR for finally admitting the real reasons for you nonsense posts. The 28 T-Net members who are users of LRL’s and MFD’s made for Treasure Hunting will be glad about this revelation. After being called Murders and all kinds of bad names you owe them an apology.
If I was you I would Delete every post I have every made on T-Net and crawl back into my hole

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Do you even follow the News, in regards to this war?

Almost every photo on the news show a Marine holding one of these devices

“Hang down you head Jim Dooley, hang down your head and cry”

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Alright, now I'm confused!?!? Since some of the people here know everything, surely I will get an answer.

Are explosive detectors not supposed to detect molecules of explosive compounds? Granted the levels of concentration must be small, and the read cycle very short to be directional. Any strong wind would affect them as would a masking agent. Is this correct?

A LRL uses molecular energies of one sort or another (I know --) to "locate" a target or so the theory goes. Is this correct?

How are the two related????

This is like saying The theory of relativity is not to let your relatives move in with you. Sort of the same but VERY different.
Help a confused Th'er out.

But remember the elemental mass defect IS equal to the total bonding power according to E=MC2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread