jbr13 Greenie Joined Apr 2, 2010 Messages 18 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Lexington Park, MD Detector(s) used Tesoro Cibola May 17, 2013 Thread Owner #1 I found this today. It had a green coating over most of it, so I suspect it is a brass button. It does not have a loop on the back though. I would be greatful for any help!! Diameter one way is 1.085 in, and another way it is 1.030 inches. Jason Attachments Unknown.webp 89.2 KB · Views: 151
I found this today. It had a green coating over most of it, so I suspect it is a brass button. It does not have a loop on the back though. I would be greatful for any help!! Diameter one way is 1.085 in, and another way it is 1.030 inches. Jason
stillrollin300 Sr. Member Joined Jan 15, 2013 Messages 262 Reaction score 234 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Minelab Safari, Ace 350, Garrett Infinium, AT Pro, ATX, GPX 4800, E-Trac, DMC 2B May 19, 2013 #2 Wow super hard to say that bad boy is crusty.