What's new

Is this a drill?

Joe G from Md

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
618
Reaction score
1,637
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Southfork just saw your post on drills, impressive. I am pretty new to points, and I was wondering if this is a drill? It was found in Kentucky.
 

Attachments

  • 036.webp
    036.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 117
  • 037.webp
    037.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 83
  • 038.webp
    038.webp
    698.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 040.webp
    040.webp
    973.6 KB · Views: 80
Upvote 0
Looks like what is called a Pencil Drill Woodland period thats the type I usually find. Yours has one tip damaged. Still a nice find
 
I would say most definitely
 
Nice find, congrats!!
 
It gets my vote ! Nice looking piece.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom