What's new

Is this a match ?

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this unfinished or broke off bigger piece
 

Attachments

  • image-2862059414.webp
    image-2862059414.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 124
  • image-1886132479.webp
    image-1886132479.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 110
  • image-3356292042.webp
    image-3356292042.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 0
Having a hard time making sense of the two photos.
In the first photo it looks like a scraper with a spokeshave notchd into it with a small break on one side.
The second photo looks like a hafted end scraper with a broken corner.
Either way I don't think it was a point.
 
I am too but thanks lol
 
Looks like a broken section off of a larger blade.
 
I was thinking that dang wish I had the whole piece it looks like it was nice
 
It could of been a point when it was whole. But seeing it is broken it now is a rework to a square knife or end scraper. Still a nice looking piece.
 
Thank you sir gotta keep looking HH
 
Keep looking "Cuz"...
 
Keep it up bro
 
Thanks monster
 
Please don't call me Bro, I explained to you last time that, by no means, are you my brother...I asked you nicely.
Keep it up bro
 
If that's the case kind sir why are you messaging me ? If you don't like me then thats quite alright you don't have to reply to my threads thank you and have a great day
 
I have never messaged you....and I'm not really kind, but never said I didn't like you. Just don't refer to me as your brother. Pretty simple...
If that's the case kind sir why are you messaging me ? If you don't like me then thats quite alright you don't have to reply to my threads thank you and have a great day
 
Ok cuz
 
Please don't refer to me as "cuz" either. I really don't want anyone to think we are related in any way... thats just disrespectful to me.
Thanks,
Steve
 
Lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom