What's new

Is this a petrafied baby elephant?

searcherman

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Fisher F75 LTD Black
Found this last year in a creek with other rocks.I thought it was cool so I took it home.What do you think.It's solid rock.I couldn't find a date on it. :laughing7:Thanks for help and for looking
 

Attachments

  • DSC00227.webp
    DSC00227.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 2,122
  • DSC00228.webp
    DSC00228.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 2,112
  • DSC00229.webp
    DSC00229.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 2,110
searcherman said:
I'm sorry but I haven't had A lot of time to get it looked at by a scientist. The pictures are real and as soon as I have some more time.If anybody knows were in western Kentucky could I get this checked out I would appreciate it.Thanks

Take it to the Creation Museum in Petersburg, KY or send them a pic. I can get in touch with them if you'd like.
 
Upvote 0
Its possibly a bag (or partial bag) of cement that hardened. Does it have a cement feel to it?
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Its possibly a bag (or partial bag) of cement that hardened. Does it have a cement feel to it?

That was actually the guess in the third post.. I think its more likely than it being anything that was ever alive.. :-X
 
Upvote 0
Searcher,

Did you ever find out if this was a dinosaur?
 
Upvote 0
Any word on whether this stone creature has been identified as a dinsosaur? Doing my quarterly checkin. Thanks.
 
Upvote 0
I have done some research, you said it is 12in long? correct?. If so that fits the overall shape, size and look of a embryo dinosaur. Most eggs from the sauropod's are over a foot long and oblong in shape. You can google dinosaur eggs and click images.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom