S searcherman Jr. Member Joined Feb 12, 2010 Messages 73 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Garrett Gti 2500, Fisher F75 LTD Black Mar 25, 2010 #1 I dug this button at an old homestead. I know it came off of overalls but I just wonder how old the back is rusty. It reads "Buck Brand Overalls" with a buck deer in center.I've also found another type with "Buckskin overalls".Thanks Attachments DSC00261.webp 28 KB · Views: 223
I dug this button at an old homestead. I know it came off of overalls but I just wonder how old the back is rusty. It reads "Buck Brand Overalls" with a buck deer in center.I've also found another type with "Buckskin overalls".Thanks
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 25, 2010 #2 1920 ish http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...IwWAAAAIBAJ&sjid=LiEEAAAAIBAJ&pg=3353,4614727 Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Mar 25, 2010 #3 Thats a cool overall button. Heres some other cool overalls. All date from 1900-1930. http://www.vintagebuttons.net/work.html Upvote 0
Thats a cool overall button. Heres some other cool overalls. All date from 1900-1930. http://www.vintagebuttons.net/work.html
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 25, 2010 #4 kuger said: 1920 ish http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...IwWAAAAIBAJ&sjid=LiEEAAAAIBAJ&pg=3353,4614727 Click to expand... Yep! Upvote 0
kuger said: 1920 ish http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...IwWAAAAIBAJ&sjid=LiEEAAAAIBAJ&pg=3353,4614727 Click to expand... Yep!