What's new

Is This for Hair? SOLVED

Bigcypresshunter

Sapphire Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
27,124
Reaction score
3,351
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Found this copper or brass thing that looks like a hair barrette with fake diamonds in a park. Is it old? Is it junk? No markings.
 

Attachments

  • MVC-032S.webp
    MVC-032S.webp
    63.1 KB · Views: 534
  • MVC-033S.webp
    MVC-033S.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 501
Re: Is This for Hair?

It's either for hair or somebody lost their "grill". ;D

Hair make sense though. I wonder if it had more parts at one time. Is that solder on the back?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Is This for Hair?

no solder.
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • teeth grill.webp
    teeth grill.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 538
Upvote 0
Re: Is This for Hair?

bigcypresshunter said:
72cheyenne said:
It's either for hair or somebody lost their "grill". ;D

Hair make sense though. I wonder if it had more parts at one time. Is that solder on the back?
OMG thats what it is. ...gross... :o :D It might be glue. This gotta be a first. Austrian crystals?
http://www.myhiphopbling.com/fully-iced-gold-grillz.html

Holy $***, that was just a WAG, and that what it was! LOL. :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Is This for Hair? SOLVED (for teeths).

I think the tabs in the back are supposed to be bent up. :dontknow: smiley.gif
 

Attachments

  • smiley.gif
    smiley.gif
    991 bytes · Views: 477
Upvote 0
Re: Is This for Hair? SOLVED (for teeths).

What a find. :tard: ;D
 
Upvote 0
Re: Is This for Hair? SOLVED (for teeths).

hahaha! Where did you find this? Looks like someone got their grill knocked out..Scrapper for the gold fund!
 
Upvote 0
Re: Is This for Hair? SOLVED (for teeths).

BuckleBoy said:
What a find. :tard: ;D
Got to be a first. Its better than finding someones partial. I remember someone found gold teeth and they were still attached to the jawbone. :o

4-H said:
hahaha! Where did you find this? Looks like someone got their grill knocked out..Scrapper for the gold fund!
;D city park.
 
Upvote 0
City Park. Yep, Dude got his grill knocked out. Man, how many people can say they found some ghetto grill with their metal detctor.. certainly, this could be a banner find!
 
Upvote 0
Re: Is This for Hair? SOLVED (for teeths).

bigcypresshunter said:
BuckleBoy said:
What a find. :tard: ;D
Got to be a first. Its better than finding someones partial. I remember someone found gold teeth and they were still attached to the jawbone. :o

Can you find a link to that post?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Is This for Hair? SOLVED (for teeths).

BuckleBoy said:
bigcypresshunter said:
BuckleBoy said:
What a find. :tard: ;D
Got to be a first. Its better than finding someones partial. I remember someone found gold teeth and they were still attached to the jawbone. :o

Can you find a link to that post?
I cant search. But several times gold teeth were found. I think Jeff Pa found some at the plane crash site.


The jawbone piece with teeth was found at an old factory site by a member. Thats all I remember.
 
Upvote 0
4-H said:
City Park. Yep, Dude got his grill knocked out. Man, how many people can say they found some ghetto grill with their metal detctor.. certainly, this could be a banner find!

It's rare, but I've seen other posts. Soon it will have it's own section here at TreasureNet. This future prospect alarms me more than the never ending production of Lincoln pennies.
Carl
 
Upvote 0
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
It's rare, but I've seen other posts. Soon it will have it's own section here at TreasureNet. This future prospect alarms me more than the never ending production of Lincoln pennies.
Carl
lol
 
Upvote 0
72cheyenne said:
It's either for hair or somebody lost their "grill". ;D

Hair make sense though. I wonder if it had more parts at one time. Is that solder on the back?

Great ID :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
just like an unfired musket ball, 'drop bullet', these look like they were 'dropped' before being used!


so now you got to find a set that were actually used....

"soups on!" :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
Can you imagine having that thing in your mouth..CRAZY.....Nice find tho......
 
Upvote 0
I gave it the hot peroxide bath and now it sparkles lol. smiley.gif
 

Attachments

  • smiley.gif
    smiley.gif
    991 bytes · Views: 195
  • MVC-034S.webp
    MVC-034S.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 227
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom