What's new

It figures...

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
Joined
May 29, 2008
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rhode Island
We are sucking so much US silver out of our coin rolls that the only silver I got CRH'ing today with dimes was a single canadian 80%.

Crazy times we are living in I tell ya!

~Dave
 
Upvote 0
Bought 3 random boxes Fri,

Box 1=2 rosie
Box 2=3 rosie
Box 3 (stamped June '05)=1 rosie

The average here is still roughly 1 silver per $100 dimes. (boxes)

AMC
 
Man I'd love to get the numbers that a lot of people here are getting with dimes. I've gone through 4 boxes and have found zero silver. Of course in the same time that I searched the 4 boxes I was given one in my change ::)

Nice catch on the rosies AMC, any good dates in there?
 
wiedz said:
Man I'd love to get the numbers that a lot of people here are getting with dimes. I've gone through 4 boxes and have found zero silver. Of course in the same time that I searched the 4 boxes I was given one in my change ::)

Nice catch on the rosies AMC, any good dates in there?
I did get two "S" dates for the folder. I am 8 dimes away from completing one folder. I started searching in May.

AMC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom