klava
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 13, 2007
- Messages
- 432
- Reaction score
- 3
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Them there hills!
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Conquistidor
"it had funny looking dimes from the 20's and 30's"
So Im in the gas station and ask if they have any spare rolls, they dont but the manager tells me "Last month I picked up a roll of dimes and they felt funny. I opened them up and they were all funny looking dimes from the 20's and 30's"
Well i missed out on those but that does go further to reinforce that I think now is a good time to be into CRH. Man a whole roll of merc dimes makes me wonder if they even knew what was in the roll lol
HH
-K
So Im in the gas station and ask if they have any spare rolls, they dont but the manager tells me "Last month I picked up a roll of dimes and they felt funny. I opened them up and they were all funny looking dimes from the 20's and 30's"
Well i missed out on those but that does go further to reinforce that I think now is a good time to be into CRH. Man a whole roll of merc dimes makes me wonder if they even knew what was in the roll lol
HH
-K
Upvote
0








