What's new

It made me laugh out loud when I read it!

Coins4Cheese

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
657
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
So, today I was bored, so I looked up coin roll hunting in the Google search engine. I came across a Yahoo anwers fourm, and it was about someone that needed an explanation about CRHing. Well, I was scroling through the list, and look what someone wrote!

"A waste of time. 1965 was the last date for silver in a coin - 42 years ago!
Besides, if you did happen to find one, the condition would probably be little better than Good, which is worth little more than face value.
Better to purchase quality coins from certified dealers. Punch in Coin Dealers into you r search engine."


Man! We need more people like that!
 
Upvote 0
Yeah I saw that too, and really like it, hope more wanabe's check that sitre first & get real discouraged by it.
 
Oh yeah, I like seeing that!
Hmmm, should we go out and "spread the word" how worthless and time consuming CRHunting is?
Sometimes it pays NOT to advertise!

Scott
 
I was going to say the same thing, must be a coin dealer. that's okay leaves more silver for the rest of us
 
I would award that person with an Oscar for Stupidity. But hey. I like the guy.

Hope many people thinks that way.

DW
 
I suspect that it was written by none other than ScoobaSteve, the disinfo specialist,to throw people off :laughing7:
 
Hey, I have an idea. How about we all go to sites where people are asking those types of questionings, and we say that's its a waste of time :laughing7: .
 
Coins4Cheese said:
Hey, I have an idea. How about we all go to sites where people are asking those types of questionings, and we say that's its a waste of time :laughing7: .

With some of my finds lately, it is a waste of time. I hate to be truthful to them!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom