What's new

Its a 70 thing.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Its a '70 thing.

I didn't realize my dues were due again so soon but they're paid up again now with #2 '70D for the year. Sure nobody wants to trade. HH Mark
 
Upvote 0
Re: Its a '70 thing.

Well congrats. I'm still waiting on mine. Those things are elusive.
 
Re: Its a '70 thing.

nyiangelo said:
Well congrats. I'm still waiting on mine. Those things are elusive.

Ditto
 
Re: Its a '70 thing.

I'll trade you for a 1971. Straight up no boot required. I will take the loss. You get the newer 71 and I'll take the krappy 70.

I think you should really consider doing the trade. JP
 
Re: Its a '70 thing.

coolpix9 said:
I'll trade you for a 1971. Straight up no boot required. I will take the loss. You get the newer 71 and I'll take the krappy 70.

I think you should really consider doing the trade. JP
I'll hide it in a big batch of 40's for ya. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom