What's new

Its a Columbian Exposition Day. Whoo Hoo (w/Photo)

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
It's a Columbian Exposition Day. Whoo Hoo (w/Photo)

I'm so excited! This is the best thing I've gotten out of a box in month's at least for me as I have never found one. This was not really a goal for me but on my wish list.

I couldn't wait to tell someone so I ran over to my PC and posted.

Pinch me I must be dreaming. Not a real valuable coin but certainly a hard to come by one. Wishes can come true. Keep up the search.

Photo's to follow later.

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • cexhdo.webp
    cexhdo.webp
    46 KB · Views: 518
  • cexhdrev.webp
    cexhdrev.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 531
Upvote 0
Re: It's a Columbian Exposition Day. Whoo Hoo

Nice find - never found one. Had a few other commemoratives.

Maine_Jim
 
Re: It's a Columbian Exposition Day. Whoo Hoo

It is amazing that these were found today. Also did not find any Bens or WLH in my boxes. Im thinking the cherry pickers bypassed these thinking they were worthless foreign coins.
 
Re: It's a Columbian Exposition Day. Whoo Hoo

Rich Hartford said:
It is amazing that these were found today. Also did not find any Bens or WLH in my boxes. Im thinking the cherry pickers bypassed these thinking they were worthless foreign coins.

Ironically I did find 3 other foreign coins in the other box I searched today and it has been a while since I've seen any foreign coins in my boxes.

Mojo
 
Re: It's a Columbian Exposition Day. Whoo Hoo (w/Photo)

Coinmojo,
I also goy a clad basketball commemorative today. Don't know if they are worth anything.
Besides two Canadian Silver Halves I got several months ago I've never found foreign coins in my half dollar boxes until last weeks boxes. Got a Panamanian Balboa and two British pennies from the late 1940's.

Your Columbus is in better shape than both of mine.

HH

Rich
 
Re: It's a Columbian Exposition Day. Whoo Hoo

Rich Hartford said:
Also did not find any Bens or WLH in my boxes. Im thinking the cherry pickers bypassed these thinking they were worthless foreign coins.
It made me smile when I read that :)
 
Re: It's a Columbian Exposition Day. Whoo Hoo (w/Photo)

Rich Hartford said:
Coinmojo,
I also goy a clad basketball commemorative today.

Love the Columbia Expo half! That's a fantastic find regardless of value.

Rich,

I also found a Baseball half recently. My research showed only 165K minted so I think those are def keepers.
 
Re: It's a Columbian Exposition Day. Whoo Hoo (w/Photo)

Congrats! That's in nice shape too.
 
Re: It's a Columbian Exposition Day. Whoo Hoo (w/Photo)

coinmojo said:
I'm so excited! This is the best thing I've gotten out of a box in month's at least for me as I have never found one.

Wut? This coming from the man whose monthly silver pics would make a beautiful calendar. Congrats.
 
Re: It's a Columbian Exposition Day. Whoo Hoo (w/Photo)

nyiangelo said:
coinmojo said:
I'm so excited! This is the best thing I've gotten out of a box in month's at least for me as I have never found one.

Wut? This coming from the man whose monthly silver pics would make a beautiful calendar. Congrats.

I hear what your saying. But I never thought i'd see one of these.

What's next on my wish list now?...... Dare I dream of finding a Seated Liberty :wink:

Mojo
 
Re: It's a Columbian Exposition Day. Whoo Hoo (w/Photo)

All jokeing aside that would make a nice calander. Each month be the prior years monthly total pic. If your intrested I can have my wife make one she does that kind of stuff. Hit me up if your intrested.
 
Re: It's a Columbian Exposition Day. Whoo Hoo (w/Photo)

Cherryman68 said:
All jokeing aside that would make a nice calander. Each month be the prior years monthly total pic. If your intrested I can have my wife make one she does that kind of stuff. Hit me up if your intrested.

Thanks C man but I'm ok. Thanks for the generious offer. I sort of already got something like that.

Mojo
 
Re: It's a Columbian Exposition Day. Whoo Hoo (w/Photo)

you go mojo :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
Re: It's a Columbian Exposition Day. Whoo Hoo (w/Photo)

Congrats mojo. I Know you must be excited. I am still waiting on my first silver commemerative.

Golden Silver
 
Re: It's a Columbian Exposition Day. Whoo Hoo (w/Photo)

Nice going mojo!
that's one on my wish list also.
HH
Gilbert
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom