What's new

Its Broken

Sheperdess

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2013
Messages
730
Reaction score
1,224
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's Broken

Everything I find is broken for some reason. But I have been looking and looking to find anything! Today I moved the sheep and found this little guy.
IMG_1252.webpIMG_1253.webp
 
Upvote 0
Wonderful Find! :icon_thumright: I love finding those quartz based points, they sure are pretty.
 
Believe me, for the amount of ground I covered today, I earned this one.
 
Believe me, for the amount of ground I covered today, I earned this one.



Believe me, I know what your talking about. We do a lot more walking, and cover a larger area than those back east.
 
Last edited:
Broke is always better than nothing at all.
 
Its like an unwritten rule for every whole one you find, you'll find 20 broken ones. Sure is a heartbreaker. Looks like good material. I would be out there every chance I could to find that not broken one. Lol
 
Real fine stone, we don't have that in my area:thumbsup:
 
Its like an unwritten rule for every whole one you find, you'll find 20 broken ones. Sure is a heartbreaker. Looks like good material. I would be out there every chance I could to find that not broken one. Lol

In fact I am probably out there more than I should be just looking around.
 
That is a heartbreaker. Maybe some more like it in the area?
 
Great material sheperdess. You should move the sheep more often.

Joel
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom