Its End Game

Well then in all fairness perhaps you need to weigh the following, regardless the subject matter......

One man doesn't believe it.
One man believes it.
Neither have seen it.
Same men, really.

Dose not matter what people believe, it matters what is the truth . Peoples minds are hit with a lot of useless information that comes from everywhere . Not many have time to slow down and see what their lives have become or get a second chance at life Bro . The Red Letters are what I like best .

Per TNet rules please keep religion out of threads.

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

Using fake information that's not proven to win an argument . Same thing as someone using information they have never seen to backup a theory or argument . Like if I said that Thomas J Beale was person that deposited gold in California after he left in 1822 . That being something I have heard about but have no proof in my hands of it at all and can not tell you were I heard it from that I may be held accountable for fictional flapping of my keyboard . Nothing secret just common info that people have told down the line with no proof whatsoever . A diary comes to mind as well as a certain obituary !
...and the purpose of this post?
Are you referring to the misleading information that you have posted that had nothing to do with the Beale story, but by leaving out pertinent source information which gave the impression that it did?

Are you referring to the misleading information that you have posted that had nothing to do with the Beale story, but by leaving out pertinent source information which gave the impression that it did?

Misleading information, can you show me what you are refering to please ? Or do you just not understand what I have been showing you ?

Sing me a song, you're a singer
Do me a wrong, you're a bringer of evil
The devil is never a maker
The less that you give, you're a taker
So it's on and on and on, it's heaven and hell
You must chose Fool Fool Fool

Black Sabbath, ( Heaven and hell )

Misleading information, can you show me what you are refering to please ? Or do you just not understand what I have been showing you ?
Journals of expeditions excerpts with names withheld to give the impression that it refers to Beale's perilous adventure for starters.
We all here do understand what you have been showing for the last two years.

Journals of expeditions excerpts with names withheld to give the impression that it refers to Beale's perilous adventure for starters.

Funny, I thought you said there were no expeditions that were not known of by you . You are trying to say you had no idea of the most popular expeditions of all time . And the person that did come up with the name just coped and pasted it in a search and boom he came up with it in two seconds .

The fact that you say I don't come up with any new information is now shot if you and others claim not to know of the info I share .
The only other info is the Captain Thomas J Beall going down the Mississippi River . That came from a thread here on TN, but I did find the original book too with more info about the Captain and the other Mr Beall that went down the Mississippi . Not letting that info out yet but there is more to the story .

Sing me a song, you're a singer
Do me a wrong, you're a bringer of evil
The devil is never a maker
The less that you give, you're a taker
So it's on and on and on, it's heaven and hell
You must chose Fool Fool Fool

Black Sabbath, ( Heaven and hell )

Cat's about out of the bag.
A little cheese whiz on top of the cracker can help keep the cheese slice placed/pressed atop from sliding.

Jean is unable to reply for awhile, please move on.

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

All of the post are still there on the threads . Look for yourself !

There are a lot of good posts you have done on these threads. You have put up more information than anyone on here so far, Good job man!

Kissin Cousins?

That NOT very nice or even called for.
What is it with you and others of the Laf fan club that ya'll always have to post insults and put down of other TN members?

I could not make up my mind, Little or Big. He seems to have lost 50 pounds or so. So I just left it open, but I now know what kind of mind you have!

I could not make up my mind, Little or Big. He seems to have lost 50 pounds or so. So I just left it open, but I now know what kind of mind you have!

Little, Big, Man, Woman, husband and wife are all bad words now right?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back