its official im done guys!

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
Flippin Stick n good luck :)
Hey All!
This is going to be my last post here on TN, i just wanted to say by properly and not just elave, i have met a ton of friends on here, alot of cool people from all over the country, i have enjoyed sharing and seeing you alls finds and stories, i have logged on to TN since 2005, its been a real boost for when my ass was too lazy to get out of the house, especially through my divorce, im a much better person now :D I hope you all have enjoyed seeing my finds , i love reading back on them, it puts a fat ass grin on my face!
again, nice meetin you all, its been a pleasure!
take care, and eyes to the ground!
:hello: :wink:
Chong2

Upvote 0
Chong it has been great seeing all your finds and glad you where here but y leave?

I guess you've completed the first step. :thumbsup:
Now on to the second one-
Come to believe that a Power greater than ourselves can restore us to sanity.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Seriously though- what's the deal man?
I remember you as Chong2marry I think. Didn't you used to work for Border Patrol?

Alright Brotha!!

You take it easy! You go off and find a new hobby bro? Maybe just tired of the occasional naysayer? Maybe you finally picked the desert clean? I knew you would run out of points sooner or later! ;D You ever get over this way shoot me a P.M. and I will get ya out for some muddy field walkin or a privy dig or two. :headbang:

Twig.

Well, if this is your obit...you have some great finds and I always liked seein them. Keep huntin.

ive really enjoyed your post, hate to see you go. Take care
and good luck!!! JYD...

If you Stay We will Pay for A charter Membership for You Just Pm Me Chug Will Pay for It On Friday!!!! Hate To see Some one Go!!!! HH Chug and Good Luck!!!!!!

Chong 2!! i had not heard you were thinking about leaving, hope i did not help cause this choice on your part.!!! will sure miss your posts, you always had a good post one way or another or 3,,, CLEAR SKYS AND MUDDY FIELDS!!!!!!!!!!!! Terry

Take Care my friend. E-mail me anytime, let me know how things are goin'
God Bless.

Molly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back