It’s premature but I’m not to excited about these notka makro legend videos

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look some of these videos offer nothing but nothing , these testers to say these aren’t the same machines that will be sold to customers fine, but either tthese guys aren’t experienced enough or they should have waited to do more thorough testing because as of now I see nothing that grabs my attention, just me but honestly

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was a huge mistake for Nokta Makro to allow these testers to comment on the prototypes they received for testing - HUGE mistake. The general public has no idea some of the prototypes sent out were using different electronics from the prototypes received by other testers.

I am not going to make a video using the prototype, simply because it is not the final product. I CAN tell you that the Legend is better than the Equinox 800 in the goldfields of Arizona, and that the depth and sensitivity is also as good or better.

It is not going to compete with the XP Deus II, and was never intended to. A $670.00 machine compared to a $1,300.00 machine - Apples and Oranges. With that said, the Legend blows the Equinox 800 out of the saltwater!

Be patient. The production of the Legend is underway and should be available mid-January.

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you and me correct wasnt good to put out videos on such a abbreviation can’t show anything that matters bing not the actual machine, there marketing skills need improvement, so your confident this machine will be as equal or better than minelab equinox 800, if so state your case or reasons, thanks again terry

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good Luck to NM on the release of the Legend, I bet it does just fine, but should not be directly compared to Deus 2- a machine more than twice it’s price.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread