What's new

Ive never done this!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matrr1
  • Start date Start date
M

Matrr1

Guest
I've never done this!

I have never done this so we will see how good my luck is. My dad turned me on to this. I saw him and heard some of the stories so here we go. I ordered my first $500 bag and it will be here tomorrow. My dad "Packerbacker" & I are going to go through them togeather. He also has some he will be going through.
 
Upvote 0
Re: I've never done this!

Wish you all the luck on your first bag. Keep us posted on the results. Fingers crossed for ya!

BTW - You have a great teacher! Keep him in line.....ha!
 
Re: I've never done this!

Watch out for Dad.
He may do a preliminary search before you and then console you on the skunk bag...

Just kidding!

Good Luck!
 
Re: I've never done this!

Hey Son, welcome to Tnet! I see you've already met some of my friends here. It's a great group here; a lot of fun and very educational. See you tonight. I think you need to make a sacrifice to the silver gods though. I suppose a sixpack will do. ;D
 
Re: I've never done this!

LOL!!

One thing is for sure..someday you WILL thank your dad for getting you into this fine mess!
;D
 
Re: I've never done this!

Well there I was, first "Box" not bag like they told me it would be. I was on my lunch break and on the way back to work with the box of 1000 sitting in the passenger seat. I figured my eyes were on the box more than the road anyway so I should just open a couple and find out what's inside. Well two led to four and four led to eight. Pretty soon I had more than half of the box opened and scattered all over the car filling the ash tray and every coke holder I had. Steering... weaving with my knee I thought I might get pulled over. It sure would have taken a while to explain to the police and I know I would be late getting back so I waited until I got to my dad's house to open the rest. NOTHING!!! Not even a forty percent! Oh well. I'll try again next pay check. Thanks for the good luck wishes!
 
Re: I've never done this!

Hang in there Mat. We all get skunks. We were pulling for you on your first search....maybe the next one will be the mother load.

As for the driving and searching....I had to laugh because that is what I do too. I drive with my left knee! Can't even see the floorboard of the passenger side of my car by day's end because of wrappers & empty boxes. Every day when I get home I put it all in a big black trash bag. Do it all over again the next day.

One other note.....on the positive side....you didn't lose a dime.

Look, keep plugging.....the silver will come. Good luck on the next one and keep us posted.
 
Re: I've never done this!

Skunk boxes are like that underware you get in one of your Christmas presents...kinda sucks but you just go on to the next present! ;D
 
Re: I've never done this!

You'll hit the jackpot---just keep searching. They're out there!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom