Janus Masks 14kt Pendant

cyberborikua

Apr 11, 2011
Chicago
Detector(s) used
BH 505, BH Tracker IV, Minelab Safari, Minelab E-Track,Tesoro Sand Shark, Cobra Beach Master, Radio Shack Micronta 3001

Attachments

• Janus Mask 14k Pendant.JPG
    Janus Mask 14k Pendant.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,005
Upvote 0
SeaninNH said:
I love the tot lots. They give up lots of goodies.

Yeah, especially toys!! :laughing7:

Good find!
beautiful masks, gold is always good!
Congratulations! :icon_thumright:

mastereagle22 said:
None of the ones around here do, unless someone is beating me to the good stuff..... :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

This is the only gold piece I've found in a tot lot. But I barely hunt on them.

Hasse said:
Good find!
beautiful masks, gold is always good!
Congratulations! :icon_thumright:

Yup, I'm very happy with it. Gold is not that easy to find on land.

MKnTenn said:
Very nice find! WTG

Thought it was a candy wrapper, but a closer look proved otherwise! :headbang:

cyberborikua said:
mastereagle22 said:
None of the ones around here do, unless someone is beating me to the good stuff..... :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

In the past 2 months I've got 3 sterling braclets, 2 gold ear rings, 20 or so match box cars and about $60 in change from tot lots.

I hit them every night after work... Acually I'm drinking my after work coffee then heading out to do my rounds of tot lots in about 20 minutes.

You have to hit them late at night or early in the morning to get the goodies. :icon_thumright:

SeaninNH said:
cyberborikua said:
mastereagle22 said:

In the past 2 months I've got 3 sterling braclets, 2 gold ear rings, 20 or so match box cars and about $60 in change from tot lots.

I hit them every night after work... Acually I'm drinking my after work coffee then heading out to do my rounds of tot lots in about 20 minutes.

You have to hit them late at night or early in the morning to get the goodies. :icon_thumright:
Thanks, I'll do that for I have a few of them very close to me.

al pal 72 said:
That is way cool! Nice find!!!

Yes it was :headbang: I must work those tots more often. They may be a gold mine :laughing9:

You never know what you'll find in the tot lots! Sometimes, even good stuff! :icon_thumleft:

I've watched them tot's flail about, and bout beat them mommas to death, with them little arms, while mom is trying to put them in those baby swings. Gotta wonder, what they accidently cause, to fall off?

See it at the beach too, some of them babies will assault you, trying to make them get in that water! LOL! ;D

I've found a few small items in tot lots.

Indiana Digger said:
You never know what you'll find in the tot lots! Sometimes, even good stuff! :icon_thumleft:

Yes, they do and I'm just starting to realize it. Must visit them more often.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back