What's new

jasper scrapers

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
a new member (ward) sent me a PM and was asking about jasper scrapers
here's a few
i hope someone else has a few
i bet old digger man from montana has some colorful ones he would be so kind to post
also i know that TWitco has some good ones.......right kelly? IMG_0970.webp
 
Upvote 0
So how does Jasper compare to the Spanish Diggins flint from Guernsey, Wyoming?
 
Can you share a photo of ''Spanish Diggins Flint''?
 
I may be able to later in the week. I will have to find it at my Dad's house when I am in town. I gave the scraper away that I had.
 
I havent posted here yet cause I am not sure if mine is flint or jasper. I know most of the flint is black here so I will post some that isnt black. All of these are personal finds and from one area. I have found some red jasper but none worked yet.
 

Attachments

  • 100_2746.webp
    100_2746.webp
    120.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 100_2744.webp
    100_2744.webp
    127.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 100_2225.webp
    100_2225.webp
    370.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 100_2227.webp
    100_2227.webp
    220.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 100_2339.webp
    100_2339.webp
    124.9 KB · Views: 95
  • 100_2459.webp
    100_2459.webp
    125.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_2512.webp
    100_2512.webp
    165.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom