What's new

Jeff-Gordon really is a nice guy

Question is WHO is the real Jeff-Gordon?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 
I really like Jeff Gordon is so far he's having a pretty good year
 
I think Dale Earnhardt be so look out because Jeff Gordon is going to pass him
 
Check this Jeff Gordon video! Would the real Jeff Gordon please stand up!
 
Now just wait until "our" Jeff joins this thread!!!
 
Ha! Knew this would get your attention Jeff. There is only one real 100% you ! The other Jeff is pretty cool too.
 
~grins~ someday girlie, someday...........
 
Uh! Oh! Coily watch out..:)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 
There is only one real 100% you

You let a question remain unanswered though coilygirl.What is jeff 100 percent of?:laughing7:
 
I am predicting a win for Jeff Gordon this Sunday
 
I am predicting a win for Jeff Gordon this Sunday
Only if Jimmy Johnson crashes! I've fallen out of nascar the last few years, but JJ seems impossible to beat. I hope the new rules make it more exciting this year!
 
I met jeff gordon at universal studios at a private childerns fund raiser. He was pretty cool then. Back in august 2000 at Shaq-tacular.
 
That he is...:))

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 
ssshhhhh you'll ruin my image
 
ssshhhhh you'll ruin my image

Oh come on now jeff,your image can only be improved upon:laughing7:Just razzing you buddy.
 
Are you ready for the race
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom