OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
If you were an outlaw and you traveled the land from hide out to hide out, and you were well educated and accepted among brothers who were wealthy and well connected in government offices etc........would you bury your cut of the gold in the ground here and there, or would you give your share to your well connected brothers to invest for you? To your friend that is a banker, land Barron, Rancher,Cattleman, oil well tycoon with a brother just like him in Colorado.
hard core rebel.jpg

Seems to me that would be the wise play a 33rd degree Freemason/ O.A.K. would make. Jesse James was not a dumb man.

Just my two cents, L.C.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
If you were an outlaw and you traveled the land from hide out to hide out, and you were well educated and accepted among brothers who were wealthy and well connected in government offices etc........would you bury your cut of the gold in the ground here and there, or would you give your share to your well connected brothers to invest for you? To your friend that is a banker, land Barron, Rancher,Cattleman, oil well tycoon with a brother just like him in Colorado.
View attachment 1015357

Seems to me that would be the wise play a 33rd degree Freemason/ O.A.K. would make. Jesse James was not a dumb man.

Just my two cents, L.C.

It would PROBABLY be invested "for the COMMON WEAL (WEALTH). BTW, you have RISING FAITH (WAXING MOON with "F") on headstone, person was a Freemason, too. Brother of Lasting Faith (BLF) is KGC, VERY rare to see that. During the CONFEDERATE WAR, REBELS/KGC had WAXING MOON with a STAR on saddle blanket; Gen. Jubal Early (CSA) contacted KGC in Maryland (I think) after a battle there. Gen. Early retired to Lynchburg, Va. after the CONFEDERATE WAR, as an a
LAWYER/Attorney; PROBABLY was able to utilize Vattel' LAW OF NATIONS (Secret CSA Book, saved from burning in Danville, Va. by Major E.F. Hutter, CSA), who LATER gave the book to his son-in-law (ALSO an attorney). STILL looking for that book; ORIGINALLY in French, MAY be in English... dunno.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
That is actually supposed to be an E with the crescent moon or waxing moon as you call it. I believe it was symbolizing a new beginning, is that correct? The man who it belong's to, was well connected with Jesse W. James and Qauntrill's gang. Jesse and his whole gang would show up on a regular basis at the mans house. from time to time, perhaps to drop something off and pick something up. They were "Brothers of Lasting Faith," and worked together nicely.

L.C.

In my honest opinion, "If a person was to look up Hard Core Rebel in the dictionary, there should be a picture of him beside the definition.

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C.BAKER, was the rev.ROBERT SALLEE JAMES part of ALBERT PIKES TEAM, or was ALBERT PIKE part of the team that included REV. ROBERT SALLEE JAMES.
was JESSE killed by FORD, I believe JESSE and ROBERT and a few others sailed to a better place, for anyone believing that ford killed JESSE, they should really
do some research on the family's of stone creek va. some hollows or hollors depends on were your from, can be cold and damp,others can have a lasting warmth. np:cat:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
L.C.BAKER, was the rev.ROBERT SALLEE JAMES part of ALBERT PIKES TEAM, or was ALBERT PIKE part of the team that included REV. ROBERT SALLEE JAMES.
was JESSE killed by FORD, I believe JESSE and ROBERT and a few others sailed to a better place, for anyone believing that ford killed JESSE, they should really
do some research on the family's of stone creek va. some hollows or hollors depends on were your from, can be cold and damp,others can have a lasting warmth. np:cat:

Probate records show that at the time of R.S. James death he had owned six slaves and was a commercial hemp farmer. Lived from (17 July 1818 – 18 August 1850)

Albert Pike lived from (December 29, 1809 – April 2, 1891) and would have been nine years older and he may have out lived Robert James by 41 years. I would have to say that if Robert James was on the team, Pike would have invited him to join.

Just my two cents, L.C.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C.BAKER, at the time of his death he was not farming and had not done so for a period of time. he had not even been home for a long time, he was not doing any farming in ca.
theres a lot of attention paid to albert pike at the time that took a lot of heat off of everything else. including shipping. and the other connection that I talked about ",STONE CREEK VA."
has never before been bought to the publics attention . by anyone. theres always been a reason for this. np:cat:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Img_7094.jpg
please click on to enlarge, do you see the symbols here. np:cat:

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
:icon_scratch: N P, I do see the crescent moon but that is all I can relate to. You said symbols (plural) but I suppose I am naieve
or need to know more on me kgc boys. thanks for the picture and don't let curiosity kill this cat please?:cat::coffee2::coffee2:
2 cups to you N. P.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10CLAW, just to wet your appetite a little the palmetto tree is also a symbol. good hunting, np:cat:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
L.C.BAKER, at the time of his death he was not farming and had not done so for a period of time. he had not even been home for a long time, he was not doing any farming in ca.
theres a lot of attention paid to albert pike at the time that took a lot of heat off of everything else. including shipping. and the other connection that I talked about ",STONE CREEK VA."
has never before been bought to the publics attention . by anyone. theres always been a reason for this. np:cat:

Yes, that came out wrong...I meant to say during his lifetime. I stand corrected.
:thumbsup: L.C.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C.BAKER, the picture is in CHARLES KUHN PRIOLEAU'S house in abercromby square Liverpool England. PRIOLEAU was senior partner of FRASER, TRENHOLM & co.
and he was the leading confederate financier in Britain during the war, providing funding necessary for building ships for the confederacy. did you ever check out
Liverpool & the confederacy. Im going to make some:coffee2: it might be a long nite. np:cat:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10CLAW, theres also a snake rapped around the base of the tree, it represents war and defiance.np:cat:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C.BAKER, PRIOLEAU, FRASER, & TRENHOLM were also friends with JAMES DUNWOODY BULLOCH. np:cat:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C.BAKER, It should be a copperhead, and maybe it is, I had just never seen a black copperhead wrapped around a tree. maybe they are different in Liverpool.LOL
time for evening coffee:coffee2: np:cat:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
L.C.BAKER, the picture is in CHARLES KUHN PRIOLEAU'S house in abercromby square Liverpool England. PRIOLEAU was senior partner of FRASER, TRENHOLM & co.
and he was the leading confederate financier in Britain during the war, providing funding necessary for building ships for the confederacy. did you ever check out
Liverpool & the confederacy. Im going to make some:coffee2: it might be a long nite. np:cat:

Ok, had a little time to connect the dots. IMO George Trenholm could have been on the same team prior to April 27th, 1865, BUT....He was on the half that lost publicly and had to run for their lives discretely to keep from being prosecuted.....which he failed to run fast enough to avoid. The ones at the top of the organization, were never discovered and therefore remained above suspicion during the reconstruction period...or CIVIL WAR II as I like to call it. The spies that never got caught remained undercover and were even deeper inside the government than during the Civil War.
With that said, I would definitely consider anything that FRASER, TRENHOLM & co. were involved in as a possible avenue to research father.

Great stuff! L.C.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L.C.BAKER. sometimes the way I express my self comes off wrong when talking to people. so don't think im an angry person,Im not. at no fault of my own I was born into this. since all of the information
on the KGC has been made more public I have been plagued by people wanting information on the subject. my name some how has been handed down from one researcher to the next.even on here I have never used my real name, only not peralta. at my own convenience I like to post on the subject and help. np:cat: ps. my first cousins are bakers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Never thought that about anything you have said on here. In fact it has been because of you that I was up reading half the night about several things you have brought up on more than one "half the night". Although we may not see eye to eye on some things, I respect your opinion and take it in heed......some things, like the bracelet I am skeptical about, but I remain open minded because it may be the next thing that someone out there digs up. You never know!

L.C.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread