What's new

Jet Ponies

Marc

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
3,321
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Madagascar Institute "Jet Ponies".

Some people have TOO much free time on their hands! LOL LOL LOL ;D

Would you ride it? I might if I could see that it was well built and safe!

​
 
if not for the flames I Could see them
adding that to the rides at Hershey Park :laughing7:

My guess their insurance carrier would have a problem with the flames no matter how safe though.

Possably Gratz & Bloomsburg Fairs though
 
At the price of fuel, I wonder what the cost of a ride is? :dontknow:
 
Look's very dangerous, you wouldn't catch me riding one.
 
I spend enough time running in circles!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing7:
 
bigscoop said:
At the price of fuel, I wonder what the cost of a ride is? :dontknow:

Yeah, I looked a little further into "Pulse Jets"...

Looking at the duration of this flight - seems pretty fuel hungry...

​


Here's more on this amazingly simple jet though...

​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom